The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

3 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The impeachment question has to start with whether it is a legitimate question that Hunter was being paid for access to the White House. Since according to his own words his only qualifications were his name and his Amtrak time I would say that is a legitimate question. Especially when you consider the Ukraine is famous for corruption and Burisma is well known for it also. 

I think the Biden connection was worthy of examination but in the view of the Democrats the way Trump went about it (himself and not by the Justice dept) AND his extraneous ulterior motives for doing what he did other than to rout out corruption  is the crux of the matter at hand

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

That is the second poster that won't address the OJ analogy.  It's just ridiculous?   I agree that it is ridiculous logic but it mirrors pretty well what you are claiming should be done in treating Trump.  So, what do you think?  No further oversight of OJ?  Trump?

I don't like Trump.  Never have.  Believe it or don't, on the day after the election I was talking to my sis, who would fit in the the Trump supports here.  She called to gloat but I told her that he is my President now too.  If he does a good job I told her that I would vote for him in 2020.  I don't think he has done that.  None of that though is why he should be impeached.

He should be impeached and removed for exactly what the House accuses him of doing.  None of us should be OK with illegal foreign election interference, imo.  You may feel it should be OK. 

all the LOLZ

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

That is the second poster that won't address the OJ analogy.  It's just ridiculous?   I agree that it is ridiculous logic but it mirrors pretty well what you are claiming should be done in treating Trump.  So, what do you think?  No further oversight of OJ?  Trump?...

Bob, yeah, no. i'm not going to play your game of jumping from tangent to tangent after each one of you arguments gets destroyed and you have no counter. you go back and finish up the conversation we were having and i'll be more than happy to destroy your latest iteration.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

No one has a problem with that approach. No one. 

... But democrats who know they can't beat Trump at the ballot, hence the schiff show we're being subjected to now.

Trump abused his power to influence the election. Who thinks they can't win fairly??? 

Hell, Trump lost popular vote to Hillary! Trump is a lucky duck, his luck, just like Jeffery Epstein's, will run out! 

6 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

That is the second poster that won't address the OJ analogy.  It's just ridiculous?   I agree that it is ridiculous logic but it mirrors pretty well what you are claiming should be done in treating Trump.  So, what do you think?  No further oversight of OJ?  Trump?

I don't like Trump.  Never have.  Believe it or don't, on the day after the election I was talking to my sis, who would fit in the the Trump supports here.  She called to gloat but I told her that he is my President now too.  If he does a good job I told her that I would vote for him in 2020.  I don't think he has done that.  None of that though is why he should be impeached.

He should be impeached and removed for exactly what the House accuses him of doing.  None of us should be OK with illegal foreign election interference, imo.  You may feel it should be OK. 

Legit question, what would this entail?  

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Election: We need a new president, the one we have is a bum 

Well, you would know bums right bro?  

7 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

...I don't like Trump.  Never have.  Believe it or don't, on the day after the election I was talking to my sis, who would fit in the the Trump supports here.  She called to gloat but I told her that he is my President now too.  If he does a good job I told her that I would vote for him in 2020.  I don't think he has done that.  None of that though is why he should be impeached.

he hasn't done a good job? Bob, on what ***** planet do you reside? he has kept over 30 campaign promises. when is the last time any president has kept even 5 campaign promises?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Margarita said:

I think the Biden connection was worthy of examination but in the view of the Democrats the way Trump went about it (himself and not by the Justice dept) AND his extraneous ulterior motives for doing what he did other than to rout out corruption  is the crux of the matter at hand

Trump specifically asked Zelenski on 7-25-19 to work with Guliani and the Attorney General. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

He should be impeached and removed for exactly what the House accuses him of doing.  None of us should be OK with illegal foreign election interference, imo. 

Do you think we should be okay with allowing a Presidential candidate to run without looking into his past performance when we was an elected official?

Do you think we should just ignore Joe Biden's potential corruption just because he's declared himself a candidate for President?

Do you think it was okay to investigate Trump/Russia when he was running for President?

Do you remember who was the progenitor of Trump/Russia, and where SHE got her information?

Do you think it was okay to investigate Trump/Russia while ha's a sitting President?

Do you think that these Trump investigations were used as political tools for candidates who ran for Congress in 2018?

Your slip is showing. You're looking and sounding more and more like a partisan hack.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Trump abused his power to influence the election. Who thinks they can't win fairly??? 

Hell, Trump lost popular vote to Hillary! Trump is a lucky duck, his luck, just like Jeffery Epstein's, will run out! 

You keep dropping "the" when needed in a sentence as though you were a Russian.  Emotions blowing your cover, comrade?

2 minutes ago, snafu said:

Do you think we should be okay with allowing a Presidential candidate to run without looking into his past performance when we was an elected official?

Do you think we should just ignore Joe Biden's potential corruption just because he's declared himself a candidate for President?

Do you think it was okay to investigate Trump/Russia when he was running for President?

Do you remember who was the progenitor of Trump/Russia, and where SHE got her information?

Do you think it was okay to investigate Trump/Russia while ha's a sitting President?

Do you think that these Trump investigations were used as political tools for candidates who ran for Congress in 2018?

Your slip is showing. You're looking and sounding more and more like a partisan hack.

Why yes, cause republican.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Joe didn't just get his kid a job.   He exerted his will and the will of our country on another nation for the benefit of his son and his son's employer.  That's breaking the law. 

can you prove this? ….otherwise to state this as fact when clearly conjecture isn't fair IMO

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Margarita said:

seriously?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Margarita said:

can you prove this? ….otherwise to state this as fact when clearly conjecture isn't fair IMO

Biden's admission on camera isn't enough for you?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, snafu said:

You are the partisan hack. What a joke 

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Foxx said:

it is interesting and not lost upon me that you chose to ignore my post about you watching Pam Bondi's presentation to gain knowledge and understanding, it is a mere 2 hours.

Bob stop being such a disingenuous idiot, Bob. 

Foxx, I find it more and more difficult to ignore your repeated insults.  If they continue, I will stop engaging and just put you on ignore with DR and Tom.  I don't need it.

I have taken more time than I have to have a conversation here.  You may disagree with my posts but I am not disingenuous.  If so, where, what post?

Notice that there are about a dozen or so folks that jump on my replies.  Your side does not get flooded over like that so maybe you missed it.  I stated earlier that I can't possibly give detailed replies to everyone.  I noted that if I missed something to bring it up again. 

I watched about a half hour of Bondi off Youtube.  She made a good case for not voting for Hunter for anything.  She made a very strong case that he displayed pretty poor judgement.  His board position looked bad and she made that point.  She also threw a lot of suspicion on JoeB but from the part I saw, not proof of anything other than the prosecutor firing.  Since that was our nation's policy I don't see any equivalence to Trump's affair.

Is it possible that JoeB didn't want Hunter in that job?  Is it possible that Hunter took it over Joe's objections?  I don't know but I am just pointing out that surmising evil intentions by JoeB may not be correct. 

• Thank you (+1) 1