How did you feel waking up this morning?

5 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I felt pretty damn good.  We're 8-3, I'm not working much this week because of Thanksgiving and we play on national TV in just 4 days.

Raiders and Colts (Thursday) lost giving us more breathing room.  And the Titans could still win the division with how they're playing now and we could play them in the Wild Card and I'm 3.5 hours from Nashville.

Now I'm thinking way ahead, we still have to do our part but at least by Thanksgiving, we're in the drivers seat and not "IN THE HUNT". 

Like a kid, Royale.  Honestly, like a kid in a candy store who happens to have been around for decade after decade.

I will ride the joy of this season right now as much I can over this increasingly difficult schedule.  Because right now we are not 9-6 going into week 17.  We are not PO'd because the Pats embarrassed us at their place, and we aren't etc., etc.

The Bills are 8-3 and the DIVISION IS STILL OUT THERE AND IF THE PATS STUB THEIR TOE AGAINST KC AND WE TAKE CARE OF ALL OF OUR BUSINESS FROM NOW UNTIL THEN WE ARE PLAYING FOR BOTH THE DIVISION LEAD AND HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS WHEN WE MEET THEM IN LATE DECEMBER.

Years since we could say that this late in the season...and I feel just young enough nowadays to cheer for it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I felt great. I also had my one year wedding anniversary. So after the game we went to a fancy steakhouse, and then went home and celebrated some more, if you catch my drift. But yeah, the Bills being 8-3 didn't hurt the situation.

Congrats on the anniversary

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Congrats on the anniversary

I just feel sorry for my wife. She's become a Bills fan over the last few years. She's only really followed them in the playoff year in 17. Last year, which was built to be a rebuilding year, and this year, our best season in decades. She hasn't truly felt the pain of mediocre season where we're pulling out the charts of what we need to do to make the playoffs and ultimately have your heart broken over the outcome of the Ravens playing San Diego, just to have the Bills lose their game anyway. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Augie said:

I had not even thought of THAT, but I’d head back to Nashville for a playoff game. I think @Seasons1992 is still at the bar waiting for his drink, so he’ll save time on the commute. 

I felt great this morning. Bills get a comfortable win and I pulled off a feast for about a dozen people post-game. I’m glad it’s all over! 

Now I begin worrying about the Cowboys. They will be desperate after yesterday, and desperate concerns me, especially at home. Hopefully we are just the better team and that’s enough to prevail. Just keep improving! 

They will be desparate because Jerry shot one across Garrett's bow in a presser yesterday after they lost to NE.

Make no mistake, if they fall to us Garrett is toast. As one article put it, Jerry is all for his coaches till he ain't.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I just feel sorry for my wife. She's become a Bills fan over the last few years. She's only really followed them in the playoff year in 17. Last year, which was built to be a rebuilding year, and this year, our best season in decades. She hasn't truly felt the pain of mediocre season where we're pulling out the charts of what we need to do to make the playoffs and ultimately have your heart broken over the outcome of the Ravens playing San Diego, just to have the Bills lose their game anyway. 

Over the years, I’ve tried to get a few girlfriends into the Bills and football.  It hasn’t been easy haha.  Maybe this is a start of something great haha. 

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Over the years, I’ve tried to get a few girlfriends into the Bills and football.  It hasn’t been easy haha.  Maybe this is a start of something great haha. 

She grew up in a household that was obsessed with Texas/Texas AM. Her dad was a season ticket holding, die hard Oilers fan. But she was like 3 when they left, and they never really got into the Texans in the way they were into other sports.

I felt genuinely sorry for her in the Patriots*/Falcons Super Bowl. She was super excited at half time. She didn't understand why I wasn't excited. "I hate the Patriots* more than you'll ever understand. But, I respect the hell out of them. And if there's one team that can still pull a win out of their ass, it's these guys. I've seen this episode dozens of times, and I won't get excited until it's over." I was right.