Bills have tie breakers over Colts and Raiders

dma0034

10 hours ago, MJS said:

People have been saying games are "must wins" ever since week 1.

I hope people just realize that every single game is important. Losing any game hurts your chances significantly. Winning any game helps your chances significantly. There's only 16 of them.

I think the “must win” comes from the fact there are certain games that are thought to have a higher probability of being won. For instance, division games against the Jets and Dolphins are must wins because you might not be able to beat NE at all. The must wins are those they can’t afford to lose because it means depending on beating tougher teams down the road, which the Bills haven’t shown any ability to do so far this season, other than maybe Tennessee. The Bills “must win” the gimme games against bottom feeders because they may not be equipped to beat the top teams yet. 

10 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

When the Colts win the division it won’t matter 

Neither team has a really easy slate and now the colts have 5 losses.  To get to 9-7 Indy needs to win 3 of Titans, Bucs, Saints, Panthers, Jaguars.  I'm not sure they have the offense to win 4 of them so i look at them as a likely candidate for 9-7.  

Edited by dneveu

16 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Neither team has a really easy slate and now the colts have 5 losses.  To get to 9-7 Indy needs to win 3 of Titans, Bucs, Saints, Panthers, Jaguars.  I'm not sure they have the offense to win 4 of them so i look at them as a likely candidate for 9-7.  

I was just looking for distancing the Bills from the 6th seed is all.  

I'll have to look at what I posted that showed the schedules of these two.

:devil:   0:)   

these guys keep whispering in my ears so I'm confident then I'm not.