The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

6 minutes ago, Hedge said:

#GaryFacts

Puts me in mind of that classic observation from the great late 20th century philosopher Berkeley Breathed: "Of course, Gookman wouldn't know a pink snow bunny if it walked up and bit him in the ass."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She lost. 

*All this to make sure Biden gets the nomination... so he can get destroyed by Trump in a general. 

The DNC leadership -- if they aren't cheating, they ain't breathing. 

....I believe that would be an oxymoron...........

• Haha (+1) 2

Wonder if he's going to rub it in their faces during the SOTU address, if he's acquitted before February 4th.

Of course, I expect the Democrats to all "boycott" the speech for whatever idiotic reason.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 3

19 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Wonder if he's going to rub it in their faces during the SOTU address, if he's acquitted before February 4th.

Of course, I expect the Democrats to all "boycott" the speech for whatever idiotic reason.

who gives a rats tuckus what the Dems do

20 hours ago, Koko78 said:

....hell, charge 'em admission to make sure.......

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, row_33 said:

His speech will include obvious statements that the Dems should stand up for, but won’t, or half will while looking to others for affirmation...

Is it too much to hope that the squad et al appears all in orange instead of white this year?

40 minutes ago, row_33 said:

His speech will include obvious statements that the Dems should stand up for, but won’t, or half will while looking to others for affirmation...

....Nancy's threatening letter is in their mailbox...who the hell is kidding who?.........LOCKSTEP or LOCKED OUT..............

41 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....Nancy's threatening letter is in their mailbox...who the hell is kidding who?.........LOCKSTEP or LOCKED OUT..............

even when Trump personally thanks them for something 

• Like (+1) 1

Nobody expected the Clinton Senate thingy to result in a conviction and it shouldn’t have

his full punishment was proven and deserved in the House

still refuses to admit anything when he was so freaking guilty 

58 minutes ago, B-Man said:

?

Nancy Pelosi having to eat the sh*t sandwich that she created is the funniest thing of the week.

and she's being disingenuous. the court cases have nothing to do with subpoenaed impeachment witnesses. expecting Stephanouplous to grill her on that is asking way too much however.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 4