The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

Yeah, hilarious.  You are one of the funniest posters here.  Mission accomplished?   Now answer my questions please.

Does it bother you that the truth does not come into play when defending Trump?  If the truth was being told by his defenders they would all have the same story....actually what happened.  Instead we see a take-your-pick defense position. 

And again, if you had to choose, would you choose defending Trump or determining the truth?

I know that we on the right or those that call ourselves independent don't have a Pelosi to direct our thought processes, but I guess we aren't lucky enough to be ruled by thought police. It just so happens that most here realize that there are numerous different reasons that Trump didn't do anything that approaches reasonable impeachment. That happens when people think for themselves. 

I have determined, with the information available that the truth is that Trump is not guilty of any impeachable offense. If that information were to change I might change my mind. 

Why hasn't pot cured TDS?

13 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

As always:  Ignoring serial insulters DR and DCTom

So much so you have to edit your post to point it out after getting intellectually pummeled for an hour. :lol: 

Never change that dishonest streak in you, Bob. It's all you got left since you let your integrity, common sense, and reason go.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

So much so you have to edit your post to point it out after getting intellectually pummeled for an hour. :lol: 

Never change that dishonest streak in you, Bob. It's all you got left since you let your integrity, common sense, and reason go.

He pays us an awful lot of attention for ignoring us.  Weird...must be a stoner thing.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

I understand why Trump lies defending himself.  He is guilty and needs to deny his actions in order to avoid impeachment.

I understand why the Republican Senators and Congressmen lie defending Trump.  The Trump supporters will work to defeat them in their next election if they oppose him.

I understand why the right leaning media lies to defend Trump.  They are trying to mold public opinion to maintain Trump voter support as well as to bump their ratings.

I don't understand the reasoning behind why folks in message board discussions lie to defend Trump.  Why do you folks repeat lies in these discussions just to deflect or to avoid admitting obvious points? 

Now, if you honestly don't know you are repeating lies that is one matter and of course is understandable.   I am asking those in these conversations that just lie and throw out chaff to avoid answering 'incriminating' questions, what are you gaining in exchange for compromising your personal integrity?

I think you've been drinking the bong water again.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Don’t you understand human nature? If you don’t punish someone for cheating, they do it again. 

Trump got away with Russia conspiracy, so he moved on to this abuse of power, which is a crime in progress

What I understand is that you are F***in nuts.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/5/2019 at 10:24 AM, RochesterRob said:

It's quite obvious that the Dems are trying to live out some kind of Salem Witch Trial type fantasy where people can be condemned based on whim or preference (lack of).  I guess that they fell asleep during class when the discussion turned to how indiscriminate the process turned out to be.  Can't wait for Pelosi to be tied to the dunking chair and then told "if guilty you will just use your witchcraft to escape drowning and if you drown your status as a good Christian will be confirmed).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

If the truth was being told by his defenders they would all have the same story....actually what happened.  Instead we see a take-your-pick defense position. 

Where is Bob on this shifting story? Does it bother him? Is it a sign that they're lying? Or does that logic only apply to Trump? 

Reason 1,084 why Bob is an asshat.

43 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I know that we on the right or those that call ourselves independent don't have a Pelosi to direct our thought processes, but I guess we aren't lucky enough to be ruled by thought police. It just so happens that most here realize that there are numerous different reasons that Trump didn't do anything that approaches reasonable impeachment. That happens when people think for themselves. 

I have determined, with the information available that the truth is that Trump is not guilty of any impeachable offense. If that information were to change I might change my mind. 

Why hasn't pot cured TDS?

Look, the Sabres played Calgary last night.  While there may be different takes on various facets of the game, no one is giving a score other than 4-3.  There is an actual truth.  4-3 Calgary win.  Do you know the actual truth with Trump's Ukraine interaction? 

All people, even the most independent thinking people should agree on the truth.  My point is that Trump's defenders don't even know the truth, nor do they seem to care.  If you are concerned with the truth and not just a defensible position, not knowing the truth while continuing to defend him should grate on your conscience imo.

• Haha (+1) 1