The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

7 minutes ago, Foxx said:

to punk Soro's cubicle farm workers?

Soros the boogie man

Whats really disgusting, and real, is how much the Republican Party has latched itself onto Rusdian propaganda trying to blame Ukraine for Russia's interference in our elections 

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Let me simplify this for everyone:

A bunch of long time employees didn’t like the fact that the Board of Directors hired a new boss to come in and shake up the way things were being done at the company so they started spreading gossip and rumors about him. But, when those employees were marched into the HR Department not a single one could point to a single thing the boss had  actually done wrong. In fact most had never even spoken to the boss. They just sort of don’t like his management style.  

The End. Zzzzzzz

I will give you credit, Deek.  That is a new one to my eyes.  Any chance you have joined the Trump Club?  I understand that is the new, smart way for Trump supporters to stay up on the latest fiction based defense positions.

Comedy Central's Daily Show did a piece on the ever evolving Trump defenses

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/olce4d/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-trump-club--fresh-presidential-excuses

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Soros the boogie man

Whats really disgusting, and real, is how much the Republican Party has latched itself onto Rusdian propaganda trying to blame Ukraine for Russia's interference in our elections 

Still fixated on election interference? Geez....Hilary lost because everyone hates her. There was no interference on the play! The booth review is complete. Move on.

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

I will give you credit, Deek.  That is a new one to my eyes.  Any chance you have joined the Trump Club?  I understand that is the new, smart way for Trump supporters to stay up on the latest fiction based defense positions.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/olce4d/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-trump-club--fresh-presidential-excuses

Morning Bob. And you believe these last few days of public testimony show a different story?  

29 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Still fixated on election interference? Geez....Hilary lost because everyone hates her. There was no interference on the play! The booth review is complete. Move on.

Morning Bob. And you believe these last few days of public testimony show a different story?  

Hell yes, you clowns stole an election and it's good to see some of the people involved are rotting away in jail. Not going to let it happen again. That's the point of all this impeachment and why you Trump cultist are so upset. 

5 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

All the best people..,

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Just checking in if this place is still nuts for Trump.

Yep. Yep you are.

I'd be sad about it if it weren't so pathetic.

Pretty clear Republicans are just desperately moving goalposts and attacking the credibility of highly credible witnesses rather than giving 2 ishes about the Country.

Wasn't Volker the guy who was supposed to flip Democratic arguments on their heads? Afternoon witnesses were supposed to be Republican counter arguments, instead, they amend their previous closed door depositions in real time.

Good GAWD people... are you watching??? Are you just lying to yourself that what you're seeing DOESN'T make Trump look horribly corrupt????

Regardless of what the spineless McConnell manipulates his Senate to do in order to not impeach Trump, the country is going to be so damn frustrated such overt and blatant corruption was overlooked, they'll just vote the idiot out of office in less than a year.

And McConnell better be careful because that frustration might very well spill over into his own branch and the entire legislative and executive branch could turn blue.

Maybe he should view his own state's most recent Republican embarrassment in the Governor's race as a warning.

If President Trump is as horrible as you claim, why can't you make any substantive arguments to that effect that don't require mind reading ability to confirm?

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

The new top three go-tos for the liberal mind when debating impeachment of a President:

1. SNL

2. Comedy Central

3. SpongeBobFromMichigan Squarepants

Ambassador Gordon Sondland testified on Wednesday more bluntly than he had before that President Trump and his personal lawyer, Rudolph W. Giuliani, sought to condition a White House invite for Ukraine’s new president to demands that his country publicly launch investigations that could damage Trump’s political opponents.

“I know that members of this committee have frequently framed these complicated issues in the form of a simple question: Was there a ‘quid pro quo?’” Sondland said in prepared testimony. “With regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes.”

53 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Morning.  Yes, I do believe the public testimony does tell a different story.  I know many won't want to see it, but trying to leverage the Ukraine aid for his own personal political benefit was attempted and was wrong.

Suspend for a moment what has or will be proven.  Just answer a simple question, please.  If Trump's intent and actions were exactly as I just stated in the paragraph above, would you think that either wrong or impeachable?

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

Morning.  Yes, I do believe the public testimony does tell a different story.  I know many won't want to see it, but trying to leverage the Ukraine aid for his own personal political benefit was attempted and was wrong.

Suspend for a moment what has or will be proven.  Just answer a simple question, please.  If Trump's intent and actions were exactly as I just stated in the paragraph above, would you think that either wrong or impeachable?

Considering the past president did exactly what you ascribe to Trump (with overwhelming evidence to prove it, not second hand hearsay) and you not only did not care — but cheered it on — I think you should re-examine what you think you understand about this whole saga. 

But that requires honesty and reason. Is GarBoTibs capable of that?

Not so far. 

30 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

The Ukrainians were asked to look into the 2016 election interference the previous administration participated in -  you know, the same election the Democrats examined Trump's undies over.  Why was that ok to investigate the Trump campaign, yet it is not ok to investigate 2016 election interference by the Ukraine and the Democrats?  

And as a bonus question - why is ok for Joe Biden to secure graft through his son Hunter?  Consider if that were Trump/Trump Jr. Would you think that was wrong?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 6

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Considering the past president did exactly what you ascribe to Trump (with overwhelming evidence to prove it, not second hand hearsay) and you not only did not care — but cheered it on — I think you should re-examine what you think you understand about this whole saga. 

But that requires honesty and reason. Is GarBoTibs capable of that?

Not so far. 

Oh ok, we are done to the "everyone does it" defense. 

Next up, "innocent till proven guilty" 

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

The Ukrainians were asked to look into the 2016 election interference the previous administration participated in -  you know, the same election the Democrats examined Trump's undies over.  Why was that ok to investigate the Trump campaign, yet it is not ok to investigate 2016 election interference by the Ukraine and the Democrats?  

And as a bonus question - why is ok for Joe Biden to secure graft through his son Hunter?  Consider if that were Trump/Trump Jr. Would you think that was wrong?

Russian propaganda