SNF Vikings versus Cowboys

stuvian

4 minutes ago, Maybe Someday said:

We need to do sign Cooper to a huge FA contract this spring. Imagine him on 1 side, JB on the other with the Beas working the slot? Plus a more seasoned Knox.  

nah we'll be singing a bunch of middling vets plus using draft capital for McDermott's defense

Ballsy call there by the Vikes.  Teams seem to be going for a ton of 4th and goals this season before the 4th Qtr. I’m too conservative.  I’d almost always kick the easy FG.  NFL games are too close and so many of these 4th downs are stuffed.  But good for Zimmer and Minnesota.  Gutsy call there 

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Ticky tack holding call to bail out the Girls in a bad spot?... shocking.

These officials need to keep their flags in their pockets or they should be taught by the ret@rds that teach them to do so.

Either way, I’m tired of teams getting bailed out on third and longs by ticky tack garbage calls.

A team team down by 4 going right down the field for the winning TD with 5 minutes left in the game.

Where have a seen this before?

Edit- maybe the Vikes can do something the Bills didn’t do......... stop em.

Edited by njbuff
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

So, is Minni for real? Do the ‘boys suck? Is this just a crazy year??

Yes.

20 minutes ago, njbuff said:

A team team down by 4 going right down the field for the winning TD with 5 minutes left in the game.

Where have a seen this before?

Edit- maybe the Vikes can do something the Bills didn’t do......... stop em.

They did do something the bills didn't. They scored more than 16 points. Plus the bills offense had the chance to tie or win the game on that last drive. Guess what? They failed.

• Haha (+1) 1