Jump to content
Cripple Creek

All I want for draft day(s) is

Recommended Posts

MLB

WR

DT

DE

 

I know we can fill holes in FA, but what draftable players will we have a shot at in rounds 1-3?  (I would  pull a Ditka+ to get Young if we mostly plug these holes in FA)

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe we will be heavy shoppers again in free agency in order to draft BPA.

 

I’ll add CB to your list as Levi Wallace has struggled a bit this season.

  • Like (+1) 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DE

DT

OL

 

Need to get the trenches strengthened before we go skill positions.

  • Skeptical 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

I believe we will be heavy shoppers again in free agency in order to draft BPA.

 

I’ll add CB to your list as Levi Wallace has struggled a bit this season.

I agree that we will be busy during free agency again, although we might lock up or give extensions to some of our own players.

 

Wallace is having a tougher time than last year, but is still pretty good. I don't think CB is that important compared to other positions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

MLB

WR

DT

DE

 

I know we can fill holes in FA, but what draftable players will we have a shot at in rounds 1-3?  (I would  pull a Ditka+ to get Young if we mostly plug these holes in FA)

 

MLB is fine a RT and a Guard is more pressing.

 

 

 

13 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Pass rusher

Pass catcher

OL

Another dynamic runner

 

I think we are forgetting we still have Wade, guy is about as dynamic as they come.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y’all can’t read. This isn’t a pole, I told you what our most pressing needs were and asked you to provide a list of draftable players who fit those needs.

 

you have failed, miserably

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2019 at 1:10 PM, Cripple Creek said:

MLB

OG

WR

DT

DE

 

I know we can fill holes in FA, but what draftable players will we have a shot at in rounds 1-3?  (I would  pull a Ditka+ to get Young if we mostly plug these holes in FA)

 

 

OG Ben Bredson Michigan, Ben Cleveland Georgia

WR Cee Dee Lamb Oklahoma, Nico Collins Michigan

DT Derrick Brown Auburn, Robert Windsor Penn St

DE AJ Epenesa Iowa, Kenny Willkes Michigan St.

 

just for you

 

MLB Troy Dye Oregon, Evan Weaver Cal

 

 

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

 

 

OG Ben Bredson Michigan, Ben Cleveland Georgia

WR Cee Dee Lamb Oklahoma, Nico Collins Michigan

DT Derrick Brown Auburn, Robert Windsor Penn St

DE AJ Epenesa Iowa, Kenny Willkes Michigan St.

 

just for you

 

MLB Troy Dye Oregon, Evan Weaver Cal

 

 

You think we have a chance of drafting players like Lamb or Epenesa?

 

I'd be a bit surprised if Nico Collins enters the draft this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

You think we have a chance of drafting players like Lamb or Epenesa?

 

I'd be a bit surprised if Nico Collins enters the draft this year.

 

maybe lamb , Drafttek has him ranked in the 20s. Still a long way to go on Where we pick and which players fall. I NEVER thought DK Metcalf would go last in the second round let alone past us twice. Id take him over Cody Ford in a heartbeat.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Wide Receiver in Round 1. 

 

Shenault/Higgins/Davonte Smith even after today, idc. I just want a guy who we can project as a potential WR1 to pair with Brown. My money would be on Shenault becoming the best player out of those, but that’s me. 

 

I persinally think Jeudy, Ruggs, and Lamb will he gone by the time we pick (hopefully mid to late 20’s). 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dkollidas said:

A Wide Receiver in Round 1. 

 

Shenault/Higgins/Davonte Smith even after today, idc. I just want a guy who we can project as a potential WR1 to pair with Brown. My money would be on Shenault becoming the best player out of those, but that’s me. 

 

I persinally think Jeudy, Ruggs, and Lamb will he gone by the time we pick (hopefully mid to late 20’s). 

What about Mims from Baylor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Chase Young. I would give body parts to get him. 

Yeah, I said in the OSU thread I'd give 3 firsts to move up and get him.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is a big DT, LB, a dominant passrusher and WR, need another cover corner too. Wallace is great in zone but terrible in man.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Edwards-Helaire would make a nice long term combo with Singletary.  Where is he expected to go?  4th?

  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I think Edwards-Helaire would make a nice long term combo with Singletary.  Where is he expected to go?  4th?

 

cant find a ranking on him, probably due to being a junior and first year starter, but i think he is a first round talent that could could go round 2-3 .

 

 

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/clyde-edwards-helaire/WTikYedcYq

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want OG Tyler Biadasz, not impressed with Spain and would like a first round talent at guard.

 

 " Heart and soul of one of the best offensive fronts in the country (2017 and 2018). Takes pride in executing assignments and completing tasks successfully. Shows the demeanor and nastiness in order to galvanize an entire group. Loves the process of battles. Fights and strains during every second of plays and displays the want to of playing through the conclusion of plays. "

 

 

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/tyler-biadasz/YUCSzD6Bsq

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2019 at 2:59 PM, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Pass rusher

Pass catcher

OL

Another dynamic runner

 

giphy.gif

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2019 at 11:22 AM, Not at the table Karlos said:

Chase Young. I would give body parts to get him. 

 

Well, we’re waiting for your initial offer. We might be able to work something out if you demonstrate your commitment.......wait, are these your body parts? You have extras laying around? Someone else’s, willingly or otherwise? 

 

I think we need more info here. 

  • Haha (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Augie said:

 

Well, we’re waiting for your initial offer. We might be able to work something out if you demonstrate your commitment.......wait, are these your body parts? You have extras laying around? Someone else’s, willingly or otherwise? 

 

I think we need more info here. 

I’ll throw in a kidney

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’ll throw in a kidney

 

A good opening bid, especially since you have two anyways. I’ll throw in a couple tonsils. Surely someone has an appendix available since it’s such a good cause! 

 

WAIT! The question remains....is this YOUR kidney? Maybe we can make it part of the Myles Garrett fine? 

Edited by Augie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...