Which of the following is good enough to be part of a championship team?

Which/Who of the following is good enough to be part of a championship team?   

97 members have voted

1. 1. Which/Who of the following is good enough to be part of a championship team?

• GM Beane
    • HC McDermott
    • OC Daboll
    • DC Frazier
    • QB Josh Allen
    • Bill's Non-QB Offensive Talent
    • Bill's Defensive Talent.
    • None of the Above

2 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Beane, McDermott, Frazier, the defense. Wanted to put Josh Allen but he’s just not convincing enough yet. Hopefully he develops into that. Daboll, I’m not a fan and he hasn’t done anything to convince me up to this point. 

..would have to agree.......need some type of continuity for the longer term....."fire everybody" and who are their replacements?.....recycles?.....promoting guys before they're ready (see some of the current crop)?.....specifically, I remain unconvinced Daboll is the right choice for OC......his principally "one and done" resume' may tell the story......

23 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

Some day you will know if that was right. Unless you are concerned they will always be held back by others. 

If they are always held back by others that is at least partly on McD. He and Beane are a team so if they are held back by other personnel that is in part on Sean too. On Frazier and the D it is possible we never find out.

2 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Beane, McDermott, Frazier, the defense. Wanted to put Josh Allen but he’s just not convincing enough yet. Hopefully he develops into that. Daboll, I’m not a fan and he hasn’t done anything to convince me up to this point. 

This is how I voted as well. 

16 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..would have to agree.......need some type of continuity for the longer term....."fire everybody" and who are their replacements?.....recycles?.....promoting guys before they're ready (see some of the current crop)?.....specifically, I remain unconvinced Daboll is the right choice for OC......his principally "one and done" resume' may tell the story......

How do you think continuity worked out for the Bengals with Marvin Lewis and Andy Dalton. 

1 hour ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

You always bring the fact and just the facts!

I can't understand how someone could be so lazy as to type the same thing three different times, once in the title, once in the poll and once in the OP.  Use what God gave you ferchrissakes and put some thought into the pap your tossing out there.

Just now, Cripple Creek said:

I can't understand how someone could be so lazy as to type the same thing three different times, once in the title, once in the poll and once in the OP.  Use what God gave you ferchrissakes and put some thought into the pap your tossing out there.

pap smears are very important

2 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

How do you think continuity worked out for the Bengals with Marvin Lewis and Andy Dalton. 

...and where did I say "continuity for the sake of continuity"?......and you pick THE worst example with Mike Brown STILL having his baptismal money.......a scouting staff of THREE and one is his daughter?......um...er....uh....ok...thanks....SMH......

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...and where did I say "continuity for the sake of continuity"?......and you pick THE worst example with Mike Brown STILL having his baptismal money.......a scouting staff of THREE and one is his daughter?......um...er....uh....ok...thanks....SMH......

".......need some type of continuity........."

4 hours ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

Which/who listed in the poll is good enough to be part of a championship team in their current role?

Good poll OP! It is interesting seeing the results. I personally think Beane, McDermott, Allen and the D are good enough. We are just a few pieces away from being completely comepetetive and I believe the ones I mentioned above, will still be here when it happens.

• Thank you (+1) 1