When was the last time the Bills D scored a TD?

Dr. K

23 hours ago, Dr. K said:

None this season, and if I recall correctly they scored none last season either. That's at least 22 games without a pick 6 or fumble recovery for TD. 

I know that these things are to some degree matters of luck, but considering the quality of the Bills' D, they are long overdue for a defensive score. It sure would be nice to see this happen this week. 

I wanna say maybe the Jordan Poyer pick 6 on Brady in New England in 2017?

TBH, alot of this is random, but most defensive touchdowns are a result of pressure. If you're forcing QB's into quick decisions, you're much more likely to have a chance to house it than a pure coverage pick. 

We seem to get the coverage picks and not necessarily the QB is shook picks that are more likely to lead to TD's.

The Bills run a fundamentally sound defensive scheme and don’t make a lot of errors. They aren’t getting a lot of takeaways at the moment, but it’s not a huge deal. When teams win with takeaway heavy defense, it’s usually considered unsustainable. 

19 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

It's been a while since we batted the ball down at the line of scrimmage as well. 

Remember the first two games where we swatted a bunch??? Now 90 and 93 haven’t gotten much since. Someone needs to put some missing person posters up around the stadium for Shaq because he is doing his usual disappearing act.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalophil1948 said:

I see what you did there!

Sarcasm 

That's hilarious 

Like a woman could actually do math!

To funny

I can't tell if you're just not understanding the common meme, or trying too hard to me funny.  It has nothing to do with women for the record.