The Laws Trump Has Broken

Kemp

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Look at it this way... When the investigation finds out that Trump broke the law... And lays it out for the people... Will the deplorables on the right accept it?

I mean... We are a nation of laws.  That's Trump ran on, right... Law and order? 

ALL of you liberal who keep spewing this "no one is above the law" bull#### need to grow up!

How about 11 to 20 MILLION people above YOUR LAWS!

August | 2011 | The Stuttering Messiah

56 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

By the way you guys on the right are circling the wagons to my posts... I guess you've been:

tenor.gif

We got @DC Tom @Chef Jim @Deranged Rhino even @Azalin circling the Deplorable Teabag Wagon... Now @Rob's House is triggered. Somebody tell Crayonz... @4merper4mer the wagon train is over here:

giphy.gif

So what you’re saying is you have no proof of any laws Trump broke. Got it. 

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, GG said:

He’s just upset that the Riddler didn’t get his own feature film.

Wow... The are coming out of the woodwork.

2kvfssh.jpg

Hey Pal... This has turned meme/.gif.  Which you totally suck at.  I thought the right was supposed to be good at this.

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Why would I have proof he violated:

18 U.S. Code § 872: “Extortion by officers or employees of the United States.”

That's for the investigators to figure out.

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

2kvfssh.jpg

For the investigators to figure out?  I thought you had it all figured out when you said:

We are talking about the laws Trump broke.  Stay on topic Mr.President.

You missed a word in that statement. Care to venture what word that is?  And you said Laws. Which other ones? 

27 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No, he's pleased with himself because some of us actually answered him. You'd think we'd have learned by now. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

For the investigators to figure out?  I thought you had it all figured out when you said:

We are talking about the laws Trump broke.  Stay on topic Mr.President.

You missed a word in that statement. Care to venture what word that is?  And you said Laws. Which other ones? 

From what I read and being a US employee, It sure sounds like he violated:

18 U.S. Code § 872

From what I read... That's 3 years in the pokey.

But who knows, I thought it was a pick in the New England game... But the field ref thought otherwise after looking at the video upon Bills challenge.

Anyway: LawS

18 U.S. Code § 595, when a government official, “in connection with any activity which is financed in whole or in part by loans or grants made by the United States, or any department or agency thereof, uses his official authority for the purpose of interfering with, or affecting, the nomination or the election of any candidate for the office of President.” 

I mean... This is why people listen in. Why there are whistleblowers.

1 minute ago, Azalin said:

No, he's pleased with himself because some of us actually answered him. You'd think we'd have learned by now. 

You're right.  Defend the bubble.

36 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

2kvfssh.jpg

Hey Pal... This has turned meme/.gif.  Which you totally suck at.  I thought the right was supposed to be good at this.

Why would I have proof he violated:

So you agree that the investigators must figure things out first.

Not so hard of a riddle, isn't it?

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

From what I read and being a US employee, It sure sounds like he violated:

18 U.S. Code § 872

From what I read... That's 3 years in the pokey.

But who knows, I thought it was a pick in the New England game... But the field ref thought otherwise after looking at the video upon Bills challenge.

Anyway: LawS

18 U.S. Code § 595, when a government official, “in connection with any activity which is financed in whole or in part by loans or grants made by the United States, or any department or agency thereof, uses his official authority for the purpose of interfering with, or affecting, the nomination or the election of any candidate for the office of President.” 

I mean... This is why people listen in. Why there are whistleblowers.

You're right.  Defend the bubble.

EII said it sounds like he violated.....

Well that’s good enough for me. Lock him up!  

Just now, GG said:

So you agree that the investigators must figure things out first.

Not so hard of a riddle, isn't it?

Did I ever say they shouldn't do their job?

Of course I am biased.  Just like the Cheaters game.  From what I seen, I thought it was a pick.  From what I see, our president is a crook.

Big deal... Why is everybody on right getting their panties in a twist. Should the investigators with the whistleblower complaint... Just look the other way? No.  Congress has the right to throw the red challenge flag.  Trump doesn't seem to believe that's built into the rules.

14 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I love when Eric goes completely off the rails!

Next week he'll be back to playing the chill moderate.

I am not off the rails.  The right here is going ballistic.  I am going off the rails & it needs 5-6 right wing members to jump in?  Thank you very much, I need no help to go off the rails... This just ain't the time.  I am citing laws here...

Come on... You can see he violated: 

18 U.S. Code § 872 & 18 U.S. Code § 595 

Just by reading the transcript of the call he made to the President of Ukraine.  I guess the whistleblowers are wrong too.

LMAO... Did you think the Cheaters pulled a pick play on the Bills?  Okay, maybe you don't and you don't see that our President is shady.  He's the one, my boss, that's going off the rails. 

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

23 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Did I ever say they shouldn't do their job?

Of course I am biased.  Just like the Cheaters game.  From what I seen, I thought it was a pick.  From what I see, our president is a crook.

Big deal... Why is everybody on right getting their panties in a twist. Should the investigators with the whistleblower complaint... Just look the other way? No.  Congress has the right to throw the red challenge flag.  Trump doesn't seem to believe that's built into the rules.

Of course he's a crook.   Who's not a crook?  Obama, Hillary, Pocahontas, Biden?   Good grief, the left is like the NY mob in the '40s!

You might be getting more sympathy with the whistleblower complaints if the same gang hadn't spent two full years on the phony 'Russian collusion' crap that was finally proven to be complete horseshit.   The left has been crying wolf since about 9pm on Election night, so forgive me for not jumping as high as you'd like on the current scandal of the week.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1