The Laws Trump Has Broken

Kemp

1 hour ago, Rob's House said:

I've never suggested they're not a threat. How do you propose to combat them?

My solutions are too radical for most here. To start, I'd use the power of the federal government to investigate the finances of everyone promoting impeachment. I'd do the same for all media outlets as well.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Wow... You TDSers demand a lot!

I'll give you this much - you're tenacious. For years now you've made every effort to redefine terminology critical of the left into epithets aimed instead at the right. It's not working worth a flip, but you're still out there giving it the old college try. The amateur psychologist in me suspects that you're actually deeply annoyed at terms like "TDS" and "snowflake", and that amuses the hell out of me.  

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

What if I said double-Ds?

((:o)Y(:o))

Works for me.

2 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

10. Obstruction of Justice

This is like the 100000000000000000000000000th time this has been said.

FOR ONCE, make something stick about this O of J or STFU already.

32 minutes ago, Azalin said:

I'll give you this much - you're tenacious. For years now you've made every effort to redefine terminology critical of the left into epithets aimed instead at the right. It's not working worth a flip, but you're still out there giving it the old college try. The amateur psychologist in me suspects that you're actually deeply annoyed at terms like "TDS" and "snowflake", and that amuses the hell out of me.  

:lol:

Snowflakes = Deplorables.  One in the same.  

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

Look at it this way... When the investigation finds out that Trump broke the law... And lays it out for the people... Will the deplorables on the right accept it?

I mean... We are a nation of laws.  That's Trump ran on, right... Law and order? 

Of course I’ll accept it. Jesus we’re not a bunch of whiny ass ***** like the left. Oh wait you said deplorables. That’s not me. 

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Explain who you would consider a deplorable. 

People who think they have the proper moral compass, are God fearing and get offended when that skewed compass is questioned.  They protest vote because they are offended.  Snowflakes get offended.

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Of course I’ll accept it. Jesus we’re not a bunch of whiny ass ***** like the left. Oh wait you said deplorables. That’s not me. 

You won't accept it.  You will keep on defending wrong.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

People who think they have the proper moral compass, are God fearing and get offended when that skewed compass is questioned.  They protest vote because they are offended.  Snowflakes get offended.

You won't accept it.  You will keep on defending wrong.

People who the think they have the proper moral compass. You mean like liberal who know what’s best for everyone?  Hahahahahahaha!!

***** you for assuming you know me and what I will or will not accept or defend. What wrong am I defending now?