The Laws Trump Has Broken

Kemp

28 minutes ago, Kemp said:

So far, people have called me names and said nothing to refute the linked article.

As predicted. 

It's difficult to defend the indefensible, so what else is left for the criminals.

Alternative facts is the only available mantra for the evil and stupid

Tell me this: if this article is, in fact, accurate, then why are they not taking a vote right now to impeach him? Why is Trump running around to all these rallies to hundreds of thousands of cheering people in deep blue states? 

If the article is accurate, he should be in jail.

He is not.

So...what gives? What's the hold up?

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So it's ok for a president to break the law now? Yes say the cultists 

Cultist?  Project much?  I'm interested in how you can have your head up Biden's ass and Warren's ass and Soros' ass and whatever lib flavor of the week all at the same time.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Democrats fighting for rule of law, Republicans trying to set a precedent to make the president above the law. 

Notice what Tibs does here. He States the exact opposite of the truth so that others who didn't read the article, or don't understand the issue, will take it at face value.

This is exactly what msm does. They would look foolish, even to the minimally informed, if they discussed the substance of the allegation, so they make an absurd statement, then reframe the issue as a discussion of whether the President is above the law, which implies he violated it, when the allegation is incontrovertibly preposterous.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Cultist?  Project much?  I'm interested in how you can have your head up Biden's ass and Warren's ass and Soros' ass and whatever lib flavor of the week all at the same time.

Who? Talk about whataboutism gone mad! Can you stay on topic? Trump is a PROVEN criminal, using his power of office for political gain and you cultists just do whataboutisms 

sad 

14 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Notice what Tibs does here. He States the exact opposite of the truth so that others who didn't read the article, or don't understand the issue, will take it at face value.

This is exactly what msm does. They would look foolish, even to the minimally informed, if they discussed the substance of the allegation, so they make an absurd statement, then reframe the issue as a discussion of whether the President is above the law, which implies he violated it, when the allegation is incontrovertibly preposterous.

No, msm is reporting the evidence, something you can't seem to see for some reason. Racism makes people ignorant, don't you agree? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Who? Talk about whataboutism gone mad! Can you stay on topic? Trump is a PROVEN criminal, using his power of office for political gain and you cultists just do whataboutisms 

sad 

Whataboutism roughly translates to "stop pointing out how full of ***** I am."

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, msm is reporting the evidence, something you can't seem to see for some reason. Racism makes people ignorant, don't you agree? 

Notice Tibs going to the well. When they've backed themselves into a corner and have no argument, they cry racism. It doesn't matter how tenuous the connection between race and the topic is. It's their version of throwing the gun at the monster. And if you're not on their team, you are the monster.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Whataboutism roughly translates to "stop pointing out how full of ***** I am."

Nope, it's just the cultist and obviously some racists (same?) trying so desperately to make it seem like everyone is as bad as Trump and extorts, bribes and lies for political and finically gain. Fu! 

Just now, Rob's House said:

Notice Tibs going to the well. When they've backed themselves into a corner and have no argument, they cry racism. It doesn't matter how tenuous the connection between race and the topic is. It's their version of throwing the gun at the monster. And if you're not on their team, you are the monster.

You sure perked up at that obvious mention of what you are all about. Truth hurts 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Nope, it's just the cultist and obviously some racists (same?) trying so desperately to make it seem like everyone is as bad as Trump and extorts, bribes and lies for political and finically gain. Fu! 

Notice how Tibs refers to those who reject his faith as "cultists." 

I'll be honest here, I don't know that this is out of the playbook. This just looks like good old fashioned projection.

They've accused the President of racism, collusion, and extortion (among other things) and when the evidence fails to support their theories they become even more convinced, and their resentment toward those who refuse to believe on faith grows. Then they ironically call those people "cultists."

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

So far, people have called me names and said nothing to refute the linked article.

As predicted. 

It's difficult to defend the indefensible, so what else is left for the criminals.

Alternative facts is the only available mantra for the evil and stupid

Because the linked article is pure idiocy.  It begs the question, and makes no distinction between "extortion" and "foreign policy."

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Because the linked article is pure idiocy.  It begs the question, and makes no distinction between "extortion" and "foreign policy."

Why should it do that? Most people understand the distinction without having to have it explained 

11 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I'll be honest here, I don't know that this is out of the playbook. This just looks like good old fashioned projection.

They've accused the President of racism, collusion, and extortion (among other things) and when the evidence fails to support their theories they become even more convinced, and their resentment toward those who refuse to believe on faith grows. Then they ironically call those people "cultists."

They have so over-used "raysis," "sexist," "...ist" that they need a new term. "Cultist" is all the rage with the TDS sufferers now. It will change in a few weeks.

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Lol, when your explaining, you are losing 

Just now, KRC said:

They have so over-used "raysis," "sexist," "...ist" that they need a new term. "Cultist" is all the rage with the TDS sufferers now. It will change in a few weeks.

In a few weeks? Why, will Pence be president by then? 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

In a few weeks? Why, will Pence be president by then? 

If you are going to be a troll, you need to step up your game. A very weak response, even for you.

This is embarrassing for trolls everywhere.

3 minutes ago, KRC said:

If you are going to be a troll, you need to step up your game. A very weak response, even for you.

This is embarrassing for trolls everywhere.

You are the embarrassment of the USA trying to save a lawless president from justice. 

I guess you just see it all slipping away and feel That  only through law breaking, extorting of foreign powers and massive amount of lies can this weak, ignorant movement of Trumps survive. 

Sad. 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are the embarrassment of the USA trying to save a lawless president from justice. 

I guess you just see it all slipping away and feel That  only through law breaking, extorting of foreign powers and massive amount of lies can this weak, ignorant movement of Trumps survive. 

Sad. 

Again, weak response. You really suck at this trolling thing.