The Laws Trump Has Broken

Kemp

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Advice?  Seriously are you that lame you don't know the difference between being asked to clarify your stance and asking for advice.

Why not just come out and say "yeah you're right.  I have zero proof of any laws he's broken."  

No clarification needed.  Trump is deficient in his ethics.  How hard is that to understand?  Unethical people tend to break laws.  Let Congress sort it, do their job.  I will tell you are rigjt when you're right.

Why suck me into your personal confusion? 

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Advice?  Seriously are you that lame you don't know the difference between being asked to clarify your stance and asking for advice.

Why not just come out and say "yeah you're right.  I have zero proof of any laws he's broken."  

Because that would require honesty on his part. And that's a bridge too far.

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Nah. EII was an incoherent rambler long before Trump entered the picture.  He has just turned his ramblings periodically to the big bad orange man. 

lol so it was a pre existing condition that was just exacerbated by Orange Man Bad :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

No clarification needed.  Trump is deficient in his ethics.  How hard is that to understand?  Unethical people tend to break laws.  Let Congress sort it, do their job.  I will tell you are rigjt when you're right.

"Trump is deficient in his ethics.  Therefore he tends to break laws.  Which is how we know he's deficient in his ethics."  

Unassailable logic there.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

"Trump is deficient in his ethics.  Therefore he tends to break laws.  Which is how we know he's deficient in his ethics."  

Unassailable logic there.  

And his post right there is why I have him on ignore, reading that ***** makes my head hurt

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

So you've gone from "the laws that Trump broke" to "he's unethical and unethical people break laws in 35 minutes."

Listen if you can back up your statements just say so ok. 

My work, again, is done there.  

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Can someone just let me know when it's the 'beginning of the end' for Trump?

I think you can run a three hour compilation of "Is this the beginning of the end for Trump".

It's one of the symptoms of TDS.