The Laws Trump Has Broken

Kemp

It's funny to be called cultists.  This thread is exactly why we love Trump. The hysteria he has created on the left is a beautiful thing to watch.  Bravo Orange Man Bravo! 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Still waiting for Obama and Comey to be arrested. Nunez memo anyone? 

Why are you waiting? 

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The left can't meme. 

The left outlawed humor. 

The left has become so extreme in its positions that it's rendered parody obsolete. 

Want proof? Look above and see the co-opting of TDS by someone who struggles to put two coherent sentences together. :lol: 

Sucks to be a useful idiot for people who think you're chattel

incel says what?

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

we love Trump

Finally one of you has the guts to admit it - good work chefboyaredee

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You just described the progressive dream. That's the future they, and their useful idiots, are clamoring for. Why else is there a war on language? Why else equate speech with violence? Why else elevate feelings above rationality? 

They want control -- and the ability to keep said control for a long, long, time. Our democratic republic be damned. 

That's why they're losing. More people are seeing through the BS than are falling for it, despite the echo chambers in NYC, DC, and LA trying to pump the volume up to 11. 

That's one of their most insidious ploys. They exploit the way we process information by association to manipulate morals and belief.

Take racism for example. As a child you hear stories of people being beaten, subjugated, killed, etc. due to racism. That strong feeling of injustice becomes anchored to the word "racism." 

Now to convince you that someone or something is awful they just have to associate it with the word "racism."

Now a harmless joke or innocuous comment is a capital offense, not because there is a rational explanation for why it's wrong, but because there is a subconscious connection between that and all the horrors associated with that word.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Finally one of you has the guts to admit it - good work chefboyaredee

Yup we love what he has done to your minds.  Again it's ***** beautiful thing to watch.  Almost as entertaining as a Bills game day thread.  

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Yup we love what he has done to your minds.  Again it's ***** beautiful thing to watch.  Almost as entertaining as a Bills game day thread.  

You love a despot because he makes fun of people you disagree with politically. 

Sad

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Actually, you have a crying need to have it explained.

So go ahead.  Let's be all Socratic about this.  Explain it.

No need, it’s self evident the difference between advancing the interests of the USA 

and Trump using that congressional approved assistance to get a corrupt investigation started. 

You seriously believe congress would would have approved that money if they knew Trump would use it to extort Ukraine? 

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

We are talking about the laws Trump broke.  Stay on topic Mr.President.

You are talking about why it is bad to have a business person (not going to be sexist by saying business man) as a politician. I stayed on topic by stating that it already existed before Trump got in office. It's not my fault you cannot back up your points.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

You love a despot because he makes fun of people you disagree with politically. 

Sad

No I love him because it makes people like you lose your ***** over every little thing he does.  Again ***** beautiful.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KRC said:

You are talking about why it is bad to have a business person (not going to be sexist by saying business man) as a politician. I stayed on topic by stating that it already existed before Trump got in office. It's not my fault you cannot back up your points.

No it didn't already exist to the extent that Trump is pushing it to.

He is turning back the ethical clock.

And yes it is your fault that you can't stay on topic and not throw out strawmen arguments.

7 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

We are talking about the laws Trump broke.  Stay on topic Mr.President.

Ok I'll try this with you seeing others can't answer it.  Please list the laws Trump has broken and unequivocal proof of each one of these laws you say he broke.

Aaaaaaaaand.....go! 

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

No it didn't already exist to the extent that Trump is pushing it to.

Prove it. 

And yes it is your fault that you can't stay on topic and not throw out strawmen arguments.

You are the one who brought up scandals and law breaking as if it did not happen before Trump. I told you that it already existed. Stop trying to run away from your statement because you are struggling to back it up.

Just now, KRC said:

Prove it. 

You are the one who brought up scandals and law breaking as if it did not happen before Trump. I told you that it already existed. Stop trying to run away from your statement because you are struggling to back it up.

I never did that.  Maybe in your mind you thought it.  Of course it existed... But not to this extent. We don't live in a vacuum.  Stop being obtuse.

Don't assume, you're making an ass out of yourself.

You're actually trying to win an argument with: "Some others broke the law, so why can't Trump break the law."

You'd be be a hoot in traffic court.  And to think you were almost crowned POTUS by these idiots...LMAO...

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ok I'll try this with you seeing others can't answer it.  Please list the laws Trump has broken and unequivocal proof of each one of these laws you say he broke.

Aaaaaaaaand.....go! 

Look... He's asking for advice!  LoL... 

1 hour ago, Rob's House said:

It's worse than that. They're advocating for the judicial implementation of ex post facto laws. 

The definition of extortion is “the extraction of anything of value from another person by threatening or placing that person in fear of injury to any person or kidnapping of any person.”

This bozo is seriously arguing that President Trump threatened the Ukrainian President with injury as it pertains to the statute.

Forgetting Trump, or politicians generally for a moment, that is a terrifying precedent. It means if someone with power doesn't like you, they can redefine words to convict you of felonies for acts that are not criminal, were never considered criminal, and we're not contemplated by the statute under which they are being charged.

But the left's not a threat. Let's uphold those values, baby. Maybe they'll only send SOME of us whities to gulags.

5 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Look... He's asking for advice!  LoL... 

Advice?  Seriously are you that lame you don't know the difference between being asked to clarify your stance and asking for advice.

Why not just come out and say "yeah you're right.  I have zero proof of any laws he's broken."  

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Advice?  Seriously are you that lame you don't know the difference between being asked to clarify your stance and asking for advice.

Why not just come out and say "yeah you're right.  I have zero proof of any laws he's broken."  

He has a severe case of TDS that causes incoherent ramblings just because of his feels. He seems fine (if not strange) in the other parts of the boards, but his severe case of TDS has forced me to put him on ignore

Just now, Bray Wyatt said:

He has a severe case of TDS that causes incoherent ramblings just because of his feels. He seems fine (if not strange) in the other parts of the boards, but his severe case of TDS has forced me to put him on ignore

Nah. EII was an incoherent rambler long before Trump entered the picture.  He has just turned his ramblings periodically to the big bad orange man. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1