Around the NFL: Week 6 Sunday Game Thread

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Why so confrontational? You’re always in attack mode when it comes to Allen. 

You can’t say Allen makes mistakes. Don’t you know that? Makes you a “hater.”

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

The thing I've noticed this year is defense has made a comeback. There haven't really been a lot of shoot outs. Defenses have caught up to some of the spread concepts that were tearing up the league a couple years ago.

Thank God for that.

2 minutes ago, Paulus said:

The Jets' defense is pretty legit, with CJ in. Dirty and ugly, but legit.

Can they make the playoffs, still?

I don’t get the fans rooting for the Jets in this one, or the Texans earlier. Texans and Jets winning makes it tougher on the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MDH said:

You can’t say Allen makes mistakes. Don’t you know that? Makes you a “hater.”

They may as well just make it a forum rule, they already have the hall monitors for it, free of charge.

Just now, Warcodered said:

It was a 62 yd kick, he tied his record that's the kind of ***** that amps people up.

Possibly, but it's only 3 pts.

Just now, Seven-N-Nine said:

I'm just not a believer in the 49ers but...

They look pretty good. Defense and run game are legit. But also it sure seems like the league has figured out the McVay offense a little bit. And it definitely proves the value of Gurley the past two years. 

Just now, Seven-N-Nine said:

They may as well just make it a forum rule, they already have the hall monitors for it, free of charge.

Right coming from the person who's way of commenting on Darnold having a good game is saying Allen isn't able to make those passes.?

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

Possibly, but it's only 3 pts.

The Cowboys needed that 3 points the way they were playing.  They need some sort of momentum.

4 minutes ago, Paulus said:

The Jets' defense is pretty legit, with CJ in. Dirty and ugly, but legit.

Can they make the playoffs, still?

Well, they can mathematically. However, it’s only been done a couple times after an 0-4 start. History says highly unlikely. 

1 minute ago, MDH said:

I don’t get the fans rooting for the Jets in this one, or the Texans earlier. Texans and Jets winning makes it tougher on the Bills.

Eh I think (maybe prematurely) that the Bills are already clear of the Jets and I hate the Cowboys. But I see your point.

2 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Eh I think (maybe prematurely) that the Bills are already clear of the Jets and I hate the Cowboys. But I see your point.

Most likely, but leave nothing to chance. Until the Bills clinch a spot my rooting interests are always on what helps the Bills.

And yeah, I hate the Cowboys too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1