Worth it...?

LeviF

I know I’m old, but I really, really, really hate the use of paint to accentuate eyebrows.  In some of the pictures with her natural eyebrows she looks good, but in that mugshot all I see are those eyebrows.  I can’t wait for this fashion statement to pass, but I’m sure it will be replaced with something equally as stupid looking. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gray Beard said:

I know I’m old, but I really, really, really hate the use of paint to accentuate eyebrows.  In some of the pictures with her natural eyebrows she looks good, but in that mugshot all I see are those eyebrows.  I can’t wait for this fashion statement to pass, but I’m sure it will be replaced with something equally as stupid looking. 

The right upswing with the paint brush, and she’s a Vulcan.  An upswing, followed by a dip, and she’s Uncle Leo, when the oven blew up.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Dean said:

And don't go to sleep.

I'm telling you, with the crazies... like the really crazy ones... you don't get to sleep until you kick them out and change the locks.  

Or in this case kick her out, and go to a different hotel to sleep it off. Don't go home, she may have taken your address off your licence...and start looking for a new place to live.  You never know when crazies will just show up. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Worth it? No

I don't think she looks anything special that would want me to risk getting my testicles crushed........

Don't knock it til you try it... 

• Haha (+1) 1