Week 5: Bills (+2.5) at Titans

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Do you really have to ask that???     Have you read some of the posts?   :D 

Not really haha, I try to stay away from here after losses because people overreact. 

I dont get it personally. We played terrible offensive football for a half, and had a million turnovers...hard our starting QB cheap shotted and knocked outta the game, and STILL should have beat the "best team in the NFL" to be 4-0 and in first place. Instead we lost a close one in that fashion, and have a relatively easy schedule. lol...people...

6 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Have you been reading this board this week?

It's as if the comet's coming to wipe us all out

just a little...see above lol 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BobBelcher said:

At 3-1, who said anything about “the season being over” in the first place!? Sheesh. Of course it isn’t over! I see the Patriot effect played out yet again! 

LOL  that seems to be the consensus on the Tweeted responses 

1 minute ago, PaattMaann said:

Not really haha, I try to stay away from here after losses because people overreact. 

I dont get it personally. We played terrible offensive football for a half, and had a million turnovers...hard our starting QB cheap shotted and knocked outta the game, and STILL should have beat the "best team in the NFL" to be 4-0 and in first place. Instead we lost a close one in that fashion, and have a relatively easy schedule. lol...people...

AND  offensively the Bills are 9th over all in the NFL in Yards gained!!! 

7 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

LOL  that seems to be the consensus on the Tweeted responses 

AND  offensively the Bills are 9th over all in the NFL in Yards gained!!! 

yea we have moved the ball no problem....but its where we rank in points over all that concerns me. 

We obviously need to convert yards into points, because points win games, yards don't. Can't continue to turn the ball over OR we will be in trouble. But yea, the season is very well alive lol 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Have you been reading this board this week?

It's as if the comet's coming to wipe us all out

Actually.. I'm reading sparingly because. ..yeah..  People have gone off the deep end.  I think they'd rather be 1-3 with a win last week than 3-1.   Its a messed up mentality.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

thx bud

Edit:

Wow, for a team with Mariota at QB, they're SURE pretty hyped.

I'm envisioning this defense FEASTING on that offense.

It is beacause the offense is stacked. The line was shaky with our 3rd atring right gaurd in there and mariota holding the ball for 3months per play. But tbh the only real problem with the us is Mariota's inconsistent play. If he could just put up 250 yards and 1 or 2 tds a game we are the division winers easy. But like you said that isn't who he is lol.

You should have the seem that board b4 the Falcons game where he redeemed himself with a good game. It wall all put tanny in and do we draft a qb this year or roll with tanny and draft one in 2021.... Except with alot more swearing and ***** talking even on things we agree on.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PaattMaann said:

yea we have moved the ball no problem....but its where we rank in points over all that concerns me. 

We obviously need to convert yards into points, because points win games, yards don't. Can't continue to turn the ball over OR we will be in trouble. But yea, the season is very well alive lol 

Meh ....  25 +/- 5 PPG is fine with me.   

this past 10 ....  was concerning, but not a real trend I think I should worry about 

At least they scored a TD on a defense that had not allowed any (from 2 of the worst offenses in the league NYJ and MIA)