Week 5: Bills (+2.5) at Titans

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, TitansPerspective said:

It is beacause the offense is stacked. The line was shaky with our 3rd atring right gaurd in there and mariota holding the ball for 3months per play. But tbh the only real problem with the us is Mariota's inconsistent play. If he could just put up 250 yards and 1 or 2 tds a game we are the division winers easy. But like you said that isn't who he is lol.

You should have the seem that board b4 the Falcons game where he redeemed himself with a good game. It wall all put tanny in and do we draft a qb this year or roll with tanny and draft one in 2021.... Except with alot more swearing and ***** talking even on things we agree on.

how exactly is the offense stacked? am I missing something? davis has done nothing but underachieve. they have a 2nd round rookie on the other side who has had one big game... and walker is solid but most definitely not a spring chicken.

I mean our wr's have outproduced yours in receptions and yardage(while dealing with inconsistent qb play as well) and you will literally never here anyone on this board say we are stacked there.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

Quick read of the Titans message board…. pretty cocky bunch over there. 

"Bills are the Titans with less talent at QB and WR".

Zero respect for our offense, which seems to be justifiable since most of them only watched the Pats game. 

They do have respect for our defense but seem to think there's is just as good.  We shall see...

25 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Meh ....  25 +/- 5 PPG is fine with me.   

this past 10 ....  was concerning, but not a real trend I think I should worry about 

At least they scored a TD on a defense that had not allowed any (from 2 of the worst offenses in the league NYJ and MIA) 

IF we averaged 25 points a game I would have no problem. But after 4 games, we aren't. We need to score points. I realize bad offensive performances happen, and especially against really really good D's, lets just hope Sunday was "the odd man out" instead of any type of trend. I am hopeful. 

17 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

how exactly is the offense stacked? am I missing something? davis has done nothing but underachieve. they have a 2nd round rookie on the other side who has had one big game... and walker is solid but most definitely not a spring chicken.

I mean our wr's have outproduced yours in receptions and yardage(while dealing with inconsistent qb play as well) and you will literally never here anyone on this board say we are stacked there.

Davis had 70rec for 800 yards with a qb that most games make Allen look like a all pro, you put him on a team with a real qb and he is without doubt a number 1. Brown has 10catches for 200yards on only 17 targets and he is a rookie. Humpries resume speaks for its self. Sharp is solid depth. Walker is old but he is still a top 10 te and the depth behind him is good. The oline isnt as bad as it seems mariota feels phantom presure and runs into sacks. 

The only real place lacking is rb behind Henry. Dion lewis is beyond worthless and our rb3 is on the team to only play st.

27 minutes ago, TitansPerspective said:

It is beacause the offense is stacked. The line was shaky with our 3rd atring right gaurd in there and mariota holding the ball for 3months per play. But tbh the only real problem with the us is Mariota's inconsistent play. If he could just put up 250 yards and 1 or 2 tds a game we are the division winers easy. But like you said that isn't who he is lol.

You should have the seem that board b4 the Falcons game where he redeemed himself with a good game. It wall all put tanny in and do we draft a qb this year or roll with tanny and draft one in 2021.... Except with alot more swearing and ***** talking even on things we agree on.

The Titans offense is not "stacked" but they have some good players (decent line; Henry and AJ are ballers). They should definitely be looking for a new QB. Tannehill and Mariota are basically the same guy.

1 minute ago, TitansPerspective said:

Davis had 70rec for 800 yards with a qb that most games make Allen look like a all pro, you put him on a team with a real qb and he is without doubt a number 1. Brown has 10catches for 200yards on only 17 targets and he is a rookie. Humpries resume speaks for its self. Sharp is solid depth. Walker is old but he is still a top 10 te and the depth behind him is good. The oline isnt as bad as it seems mariota feels phantom presure and runs into sacks. 

The only real place lacking is rb behind Henry. Dion lewis is beyond worthless and our rb3 is on the team to only play st.

I think barring turnovers this is a defensive battle similar to the Patriots game this past weekend.  I think if the Week 1 or Week 4 Titans show up, playing at home...should be a tight game.  I think one thing going for the Bills is that all 4 of their games this year have been tight.  Hopefully for the Bills' sake that experience pays dividends.

5 minutes ago, TitansPerspective said:

again... we have a wr on pace for 1200 and another right at 1000.... and a rookie TE making unreal plays and getting 60 yds in each of his last 2 games. all this with inconsistent qb play. all these numbers around or better than your guys and you would never hear anyone come close to saying we have a stacked offense. 

in fact the bills have a top ten yardage offense. they just rang up 380 on the pats vaunted d. the only thing that has hurt this year is turnovers..... and STILL nobody is claiming we are stack on O. I'm trying to see you POV and surely cannot.

i'll say the titans have a relatively efficient and safe offense.... stacked? no freaking way.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

26 minutes ago, SCBills said:

They do have respect for our defense but seem to think there's is just as good.  We shall see...

Not nearly as good. Like, not even close. They're a middle-of-the-pack defense right now, letting up 100+ rushing and 230+ passing yards per game.

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Not nearly as good. Like, not even close. They're a middle-of-the-pack defense right now, letting up 100+ rushing and 230+ passing yards per game.

lets not forget if you take out the 2 none offensive td's that have already been scored against us and our points allowed on defense drops to 12 per game. that's FILTHY

6 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

They do move the ball as indicated by their rank in yardage totals. The biggest problem is when Josh decides to do something stupid and turns the ball over or takes us out of FG range taking points off the board. 

Yep, he's still in hero mode. He just needs to do his 1/11th and a big part of that is to not turn the ball over.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

They do move the ball as indicated by their rank in yardage totals. The biggest problem is when Josh decides to do something stupid and turns the ball over or takes us out of FG range taking points off the board. 

Pretty much. They’re only averaging 19 ppg, but are 8th in yardage. Points are the biggest issue, and turnovers a huge factor.