Sign in to follow this  
BrycePaup4ever

Would you rather beat Patriots both times this year or lose twice to them and win a WC playoff game over another team?

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I couldn't care less what you think. choices are not made because YOU think they're dumb or not.

now, carry on, as you were, mjs

How about the team? What do you think their goals are? To beat the Pats or to win playoff games?

Absolutely beat them twice.  This scenario doesn't say we miss the playoffs if we get 2 from NE. So I have to assume if we're good enough to beat them twice, were looking at a 1 or 2 seed in the playoffs. I'm done with wild card games.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

Absolutely beat them twice.  This scenario doesn't say we miss the playoffs if we get 2 from NE. So I have to assume if we're good enough to beat them twice, were looking at a 1 or 2 seed in the playoffs. I'm done with wild card games.

So you want both. A playoff win is not part of the first scenario, only the second.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

How about the team? What do you think their goals are? To beat the Pats or to win playoff games?

Super bowl 

• Like (+1) 1

If it's one OR the other, then a playoff win is my pick......a playoff win is the next step in our progression....I'm actually surprised some would rather win 2 regular season games vs NE....

Edited by Iron Maiden

is there an option where i flap my arms and fly to the moon?

Just now, Chemical said:

Super bowl 

Which requires playoff wins.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Woodman19 said:

I don't care about the Patriots, i want to win playoff games and think far too many people obsess over them when we should focus on us.

The Patriots are in our darn way! Just me, but I would relish just curb stomping them a few times until the feeling wears off. Defeating them soundly first allows the Bills to move foreward without reservation...no doubts!

Edited by Rocket94

2 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

The Patriots are in our darn way! Just me, but I would relish just curb stomping them a few times until the feeling wears off. Defeating them soundly first allows the Bills to move foreward without reservation...no doubts!

Win in the playoffs and none of it matters.

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

Which requires playoff wins.

Is the second choice ONLY one playoff win?

If that's the case I'm choosing beating the Patriots twice because that means the team is closer to super bowl caliber.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, MJS said:

is this really a question? and then you call my choice, dumb?

like I said, carry on, as you were.

2 minutes ago, Woodman19 said:

Win in the playoffs and none of it matters.

I just see it as unfinished business. Take care of loose ends and everything else will fall in to place.

Just now, Rocket94 said:

I just see it as unfinished business. Take care of loose ends and everything else will fall in to place.

So if we win the Superbowl but go 0-2 against the Patriots, you will remember the season as the Patriots beating us? :P

21 minutes ago, Woodman19 said:

So if we win the Superbowl but go 0-2 against the Patriots, you will remember the season as the Patriots beating us? :P

Yes! I would love the Bills to win the Super Bowl more than anything in the whole wide world! But yes, I would still think of them. I have been a fan a long time...it runs deep. Call it principal.

Edited by Rocket94

Is it bad to say that I’ll take the playoff win, provided in our losses to NE we knock Brady out of the game and a wayward pass hits Belichick in the mug while he’s not looking?  I’m conflicted. :doh:

Beating the pats twice does not mean we lose a playoff game, just does not guarantee the win as I assume we skip the WC

would rather win the afc east and get our shot at a real play off win.

Ill take 2 wins over the Pats and a first round bye. Will be in the same spot the following week in either circumstance. Except in the one scenario we have 2 wins over the Pats and confidence to win a third. 😁

• Like (+1) 1

How about just win the Super Bowl.

I don't give a rats how they accomplish that, just do it!

Beat NE twice. Unless we play them a 3rd time in the playoffs. Then I would take 2 regular season losses to them followed by beating them in the playoffs.

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 2

Beat. Them. Thrice!

33 minutes ago, MJS said:

Both! They go hand in hand. Next. 

Sorry. You weren’t talking to me but....