Bojo needs to go !!

Corey Bojorquez is too inconsistent to start in the NFL, and i will be pissed if he costs us games. Colton Schmidt wasn't this bad, dont understand stand why they wanted him out of here so bad.

Should have traded up for Mitch Wishnowsky

https://www.si.com/college-football/2018/08/16/mitch-wishnowsky-utah-australian-punters-prokick

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Corey Bojorquez is too inconsistent to start in the NFL, and i will be pissed if he costs us games. Colton Schmidt wasn't this bad, dont understand stand why they wanted him out of here so bad.

Should have traded up for Mitch Wishnowsky

https://www.si.com/college-football/2018/08/16/mitch-wishnowsky-utah-australian-punters-prokick

I agree,  there has to be someone who is an upgrade over this guy

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, holmz56 said:

Went to game last night and watched our back-up kicker McLaughlin make a 65yd. FG in halftime warm-ups that would've been good at 75yds. ! Bummer to watch him get cut this week !!

I would have liked to see more of this guy. Maybe they can use a PS spot on a kicker this year. Not too excited about the timing of Hauschka’s extension. He has not been anywhere close to the same kicker since getting leveled last season. Why not wait out a few games to see if he regains his consistency? No reason to rush into extending him, guy is a kicker, he wasn’t going anywhere. 

27 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

How hard can it be to find a punter?

True.  But this is the team who took over 20 years to (hopefully) find a quarterback.  Punter has to be at least 5-7 years.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Is this the Petition Thread?

Where do I sign?

Chandler#81

I do not believe you have the wherewithal and moxie to be a viable NFL punter.  Therefore, I respectfully decline signing your petition.  

Maybe we send scouts to the P, P, & K tryouts for 12-16 year olds?  

Mrs. Jones, 

Tommy Brown was absent from class on Monday since the team flight home was delayed Sunday night.

Yours truly,

GM Beane

Coach McDermott

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1