Is anybody else having anxiety about game one?

I honestly believe we have the better overall team and coaching staff than the Jets. We have a big advantage week 1 because they have a new scheme on both sides of the ball. So it all depends on which version of Josh Allen do we get, and is Darnold as good as I think he will be? We SHOULD win this game. The only reason we wouldn't is the QBs.

I see the Bills at 2-2 after the first 4 games with a chance to be 3-1. Jets game could well be a last second FG type of outcome. I wouldn't freak out if they lose to the Jets as I have a really good feeling about the Jets game at the end of the season going the Bills way. As I've said before, injuries are gonna be the key to success as they always are. Allen needs to stay healthy. 9-7 should be attainable, perhaps even 10-6 with a break or two.

On 8/27/2019 at 6:28 PM, buffalo2218 said:

If Oliver is as advertised in terms of getting pressure up the middle, I don't know whether or not Darnold is effective throwing on the run. I don't think he'll be taking many 7 step drops, but if he does, that could be a favorable outcome in the Bills favor either by our D line or our Safeties. I'm trusting our LBs to shut down the short stuff, Bell might get his bell rung by Edmonds a few times on some screens

Darnold throws better on the run than in the pocket

On 8/27/2019 at 5:02 PM, TheBrownBear said:

Ummm…it's just a football game.  

Just a football game ? Same  as watching Bears vs Packers just a football game right ? 

I don’t know about you but I’m sure I’m NOT the only one who gets butterflies in they’re  stomach especially during the kickoff. 

When Bills win I sit and enjoy watching games the rest of the Sunday especially the highlights , BUT when they lose I turn the TV off and I’m DONE with football till next Sunday 

• Like (+1) 1