Ruth Bader Ginsberg has pancreatic cancer

Just now, BeerLeagueHockey said:

But you had a hard on as soon as Herman Cain died.

Ha ha, how Trump killed him!! That is funny 😄 😆 😝 

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

You guys regretting the nuclear option yet?

Hell no! Can’t wait for the Dem majority in the Senate that’s coming! We will bury you! 

Count on in Libertarian boy 

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Romney hasn't commented yet.  Murkowski and Collins aren't guarantees but are likely to vote no.  Graham (would be hypocritical for him not to play his role as a hypocrite), Tillis, and Ernst are likely yes's.  My guess is Murkowski, Gardner, and Collins are the only no votes and Pence casts the tie breaker.  It will pass.

I think there’s a fairly sound argument to be made that the Court should be at full compliment for the inevitable challenges to the upcoming election results.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 5

20 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

this is a pretty disingenuous argument.  Trump won the last election.  He’s still the President, last I checked.  What he really means is “the American people who agree with my ideals should have a voice...”

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

As a staunch conservative let me go on record by saying that RBG’s replacement should wait until after the election. However, I believe it’s important that BOTH Trump and Biden put forth their top three potential candidates within the next two weeks. 

yea, I think it’s the right move.  There is something to be said about being consistent in your views.  

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

As a staunch conservative let me go on record by saying that RBG’s replacement should wait until after the election. However, I believe it’s important that BOTH Trump and Biden put forth their top three potential candidates within the next two weeks. 

Why do you see it this way, Derek?  

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

yea, I think it’s the right move.  There is something to be said about being consistent in your views.  

Thanks! Conservatives have nothing to lose here. If Biden wins the balance on the court goes right back to the same place it is now. Nobody’s under the false impression that RBG was a moderate. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Crayola64 said:

As much as that temptation is there from the Kavanaugh debacle to exact revenge, I think this is the move. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Politics is a blood sport. Remember the stolen Bork seat that eventually went to Souter, a closet liberal. Borked is an actual word thanks to Ted. Also remember Scalia may have been assassinated. Plus, remember that the Las Vegas odds of a Biden victory are 75%. Screw being nice, the Democrats will never reciprocate. Play the game like the Democrats play it.

And besides, what difference does Biden's top three candidates make?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

See my comment above.

The REALLY interesting thing will be if Biden lists Obama in his three candidates! 

Eh, I think the really interesting thing would be seeing Amy Barrett nominated and put on the Court to replace RBG. It will be compelling to see the totalitarian left try to skewer a supremely qualified candidate as a religious zealot. Racist will be difficult since she has two adopted Hatian children, though I am sure they will try. Maybe since they are the children of a conservative, they are not really black. Barrett is in the mold of Scalia, so this for the Left makes her a Nazi, though their own juriprudence exemplified by RBG allowed and allows the murder of millions of the innocent unborn. Personally, I think they will and should push the nomination through before the election.