Ruth Bader Ginsberg has pancreatic cancer

18 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I haven't paid much attention but what are the odds of a Senate flip?  Even if Trump wins, he won't get a single court appointment for the next four years if he loses the Senate.

The DNC had an outside shot at getting the Senate back prior to this. It required the perfect scenario to pull off. 

Now they have no shot. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Tiberius said:

We have the people on our side.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DFT said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Exhibit A of a person who can’t handle the truth lol 

You guys have gotten by with corporate  money, gerrymandering, undemocratic senate and EC. But we grow stronger everyday while you guys are losing millions to death every year. 

Just now, Golden Goat said:

Never underestimate the voting power of the dead.

True. But they'll have to find ways to swing states that are deep red when it comes to these issues (non Trump conservative issues), at least when it comes to this Senate election cycle. All the "vulnerable" GOPers just got a boost. 

The House will be interesting. The GOP needed a huge swing to have any shot at swinging the House -- but this will drive up turnout for those "vulnerable dems" in House races the right was targeting, making them tougher to beat. It's likely the DNC will hold the House while losing 10 or so seats. 

I think this news helps both Trump and Biden with their bases -- but (imo) it helps Trump more. It brings his party together, those republicans who turned their noses up at Trump will turn out for a seat on the court. Yet for Biden, it threatens to shatter the fragile alliance within his party between the moderates and progressives. He'll have to release a list, not sure how he can thread the needle to appease both those camps. 

2 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I think he meant her resting in peace. 

I missed that completely. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Exhibit A of a person who can’t handle the truth lol 

You guys have gotten by with corporate  money, gerrymandering, undemocratic senate and EC. But we grow stronger everyday while you guys are losing millions to death every year. 

Or, exhibit A is the person who’s pretty connected to a MASS of quiet and patient voters that want to see change, as evident by the caravans, parades, etc of Trump supporters vs your 6-person-per-event strong Biden backers.  

If I were you, I would try to nap as much as possible when the results are read.  Especially now that we know the results will be then and not relying on courts.  Happy thanksgiving and enjoy your November!

https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/1307104888963428357?s=20

Just now, DFT said:

Or, exhibit A is the person who’s pretty connected to a MASS of quiet and patient voters that want to see change, as evident by the caravans, parades, etc of Trump supporters vs your 6-person-per-event strong Biden backers.  

If I were you, I would try to nap as much as possible when the results are read.  Especially now that we know the results will be then and not relying on courts.  Happy thanksgiving and enjoy your November!

Eat sh it 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

I have to admit, I’d love to see a conformation hearing with tons of questions about Trumps unconstitutional actions. 

but we will have to

pack the court after 

Just now, Foxx said:

but... you're delusional.

Just the truth. We get more votes than you guys do