Ruth Bader Ginsberg has pancreatic cancer

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Romney out too. 

Collins as the third?

Just now, Tiberius said:

It is! 

Bunch of old POS judges can’t hold back the emerging Democratic majority. Not going to happen 

but.. you're delusional.

Edited by Foxx
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

It is! 

Bunch of old POS judges can’t hold back the emerging Democratic majority. Not going to happen 

You’re buckled and you know it.  5-point harness.  Pink infant carrier.  No pics necessary...   It happened 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Collins as the third?

but.. you're delusional.

If Collins loses her seat (assuming the vote is after the election), there is no reason for her to vote against. Heck, if she wins she has six years and no reason to vote against.

I am guessing Lisa Murkowski is a “no” as stated until offered enough incentives.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If Collins loses her seat (assuming the vote is after the election), there is no reason for her to vote against. Heck, if she wins she has six years and no reason to vote against.

I am guessing Lisa Murkowski is a “no” as stated until offered enough incentives.

Susan don't want none of this:

th?id=OIP.umAKxd3gHLxbIEK-QUH6ewHaDh&pid

• Like (+1) 2

I need to make an important point here, and I suspect the real reason McConnel said there will be a floor vote on any nominee Trump puts forward. 

The circus that was the Kavanaugh hearing are nothing compared to what is coming, and I think the American people need to see this. We tend to not pay much attention to politics until just before an election, so a lot of people have absolutely no idea just how bad the Kavanaugh hearings were. 

With Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, I wondered why Trump didn't nominate Amy Barrett. I came to realize it was for this very moment. If not her, I totally expect it to be a woman and our disgust over how they will treat a woman for the court could mean a Republican landslide. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 6

Just now, Cinga said:

I need to make an important point here, and I suspect the real reason McConnel said there will be a floor vote on any nominee Trump puts forward. 

The circus that was the Kavanaugh hearing are nothing compared to what is coming, and I think the American people need to see this. We tend to not pay much attention to politics until just before an election, so a lot of people have absolutely no idea just how bad the Kavanaugh hearings were. 

With Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, I wondered why Trump didn't nominate Amy Barrett. I came to realize it was for this very moment. If not her, I totally expect it to be a woman and our disgust over how they will treat a woman for the court could mean a Republican landslide. 

Another religious zealot? That will go over well

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, no criticism of Mitch for his obvious hypocrisy?? 

Good, that’s a precedent he set! We have a precedent to go forward with...and expand on! 

The BIDEN PRECEDENT 

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Cinga said:

But probably a good move to do it. It has to be a female, Trump will be politically correct here 

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

See Tibs, you’re not alone.  Others are acting just like your avatar...  and personality...  and social skills...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2