Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Bills rookies officially report for Training Camp today (7/22) in OP

I’m looking forward to the team bonding day when McDermott calls off practice and people flip out saying they are wasting valuable time.

4 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

John from Rochester I believe. Almost makes me embarrassed to be from the Roc.

I'm from Rochester, and I'm certain Josh Allen will start.  All is not lost.

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

If there's one guy I'm not worried about knowing how to get himself ready for the regular season it's Gore.  This will give Singletary more touches, which is what I'd like to see anyway.

18 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Some clown called in to WGR Saturday and said he thinks Tyree will push Allen for the starting job THIS SEASON.......lmao

Tyree will be lucky to make the roster...

Will Astro be doing camp updates for the other site?

37 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Tyree will be lucky to make the roster...

I heard that, plus Sneaky Joe DiBiase was saying TJ3 would be so good he'd unseat Barkley. You know I'm the biggest UB fan but I don't think Tyree is ready, if ever. Best case scenario he shows flashes but not so much another team grabs him off the PS.

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

I heard that, plus Sneaky Joe DiBiase was saying TJ3 would be so good he'd unseat Barkley. You know I'm the biggest UB fan but I don't think Tyree is ready, if ever. Best case scenario he shows flashes but not so much another team grabs him off the PS.

I think DiBiase was saying moreso that he presents more upside than Barkley, so for example if Barkley had to go in you know what you are getting already but with Tyree you don’t. I get they but think Tyree also presents more downside. 

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think DiBiase was saying moreso that he presents more upside than Barkley, so for example if Barkley had to go in you know what you are getting already but with Tyree you don’t. I get they but think Tyree also presents more downside. 

Why is the unknown so attractive to Bills fans? Want to know what Tyree Jackson can do? watch a UB game.

Talented? sure. Ready? Absolutely not