Bills rookies officially report for Training Camp today (7/22) in OP

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Can’t wait for the daily TC threads and overreactions! ‘‘Tis the Season! 

I always look forward to the stream of consciousness twitter reports from the various sideline scribes in attendance that spark the TBD angst. It's a special time of year. 

11 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Even fluff and outright garbage is better than the near nothingness of the last few weeks.

Oh come on, the last few weeks have been great-ish...

Kinda... ish,

Go Bills!!!!   ?

3 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Thursday: Josh Allen looked great in camp today, completing many passes, including an 80 yard TD to Josh Brown. Looking to take a big step this year.

Fans reactions - Buffalo Bills Superbowl baby

Friday: Allen struggled in camp today missing many easy passes. Innacuracy continues to be a problem. Still needs to clean up a lot of things.

Fans reactions - Tyree Jackson will be starting by week 4

Until Allen hits a moving Press tent i remain unimpressed

4 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

John from Rochester I believe. Almost makes me embarrassed to be from the Roc.

I'm from Rochester, and I'm certain Josh Allen will start.  All is not lost.

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

If there's one guy I'm not worried about knowing how to get himself ready for the regular season it's Gore.  This will give Singletary more touches, which is what I'd like to see anyway.

37 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Tyree will be lucky to make the roster...

I heard that, plus Sneaky Joe DiBiase was saying TJ3 would be so good he'd unseat Barkley. You know I'm the biggest UB fan but I don't think Tyree is ready, if ever. Best case scenario he shows flashes but not so much another team grabs him off the PS.

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

I heard that, plus Sneaky Joe DiBiase was saying TJ3 would be so good he'd unseat Barkley. You know I'm the biggest UB fan but I don't think Tyree is ready, if ever. Best case scenario he shows flashes but not so much another team grabs him off the PS.

I think DiBiase was saying moreso that he presents more upside than Barkley, so for example if Barkley had to go in you know what you are getting already but with Tyree you don’t. I get they but think Tyree also presents more downside. 

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think DiBiase was saying moreso that he presents more upside than Barkley, so for example if Barkley had to go in you know what you are getting already but with Tyree you don’t. I get they but think Tyree also presents more downside. 

Why is the unknown so attractive to Bills fans? Want to know what Tyree Jackson can do? watch a UB game.

Talented? sure. Ready? Absolutely not