Trump lies, post them here

The census question about citizenship is needed to protect the voting rights act. Even though John Roberts stated clearly that this was not true, four of the Conservatives justices voted for the government. That's calling balls and strikes? Or is it just partisan hackery? 

The President blamed his weird reference to Revolutionary War armies taking over airports on the teleprompter going black, claiming he was “right in the middle of that sentence” when it cut out.

“The teleprompter went out, it kept going on and then at the end it just went out, it went kaput, so I could’ve said — and actually right in the middle of that sentence it went out and that’s not a good feeling,” he said. “When you’re standing in front of millions and millions of people on television and I don’t know what the final count was but that went all the way back to the Washington Monumen

:lol:  Oh stop! Which of you people actually believe this? He thinks you are stupid 

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

:lol:  Oh stop! Which of you people actually believe this? He thinks you are stupid 

Of course it's nonsense.  Everyone knows they Continental Forces were strictly limited to aircraft carriers.  Where were they going to build airfields in the original 13 colonies?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Of course it's nonsense.  Everyone knows they Continental Forces were strictly limited to aircraft carriers.  Where were they going to build airfields in the original 13 colonies?

Kitty Hawk?

President Trump on Monday shared a fictitious quote from former President Reagan said to predict his own presidency, calling it "cute."

Trump retweeted a two-year-old post from an account with 13 followers, which included a 1987 photo of Reagan and Trump.

The photo is real, but there is no evidence that Reagan actually delivered the prediction. The quotation with the photo states: “For the life of me, and I’ll never know how to explain it, when I met that young man, I felt like I was the one shaking hands with a president.”

“Cute!” the president commented.

Twitter suspended the account shortly after Trump retweeted it.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/451972-trump-shares-fictitious-quote-of-reagan-predicting-his-presidency

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Josh Allen has been told worse things on the road than the "send them back" chant.

He seems to be doing ok, so will the Flab 4.

How dare you insinuate that the Jihad Squad has a weight problem?!?!

That's hurtful, xenophobic, and racist, you evil actual literal super mecha Nazi!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

How dare you insinuate that the Jihad Squad has a weight problem?!?!

That's hurtful, xenophobic, and racist, you evil actual literal super mecha Nazi!

Would you rather me call them the 4 Stooges?

Is that hurtful, xenophobic and racist enough for you?

Being Italian makes it kinda difficult for me to be a Nazi.

?

P.S................

You had better watch yourself Koko, sarcasm isn't allowed in the political realm. It isn't racist enough. ?

7 hours ago, njbuff said:

Would you rather me call them the 4 Stooges?

Is that hurtful, xenophobic and racist enough for you?

That's crossing a line, pal! NO ONE INSULTS SHEMP AND LIVES!

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Pretty soon he will be saying he tried stopping Jeffery Epstein, too 

You're such a silly little lemming, making every attempt to connect those two. Trump did throw him out of his club though, that we know.

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You're such a silly little lemming, making every attempt to connect those two. Trump did throw him out of his club though, that we know.

Who cares that Trump banned him for life from Mar-a-Lago for trying to assault a 14 year old, and that Trump was the only one who tried to help Epstein's victims?!?

There's a freakin' video of them partying 15 years earlier with cheerleaders! Cheerleaders who are consenting adults! That's immoral and clearly links Trump to being involved in pedophilia!