Trump lies, post them here

55 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Chris Cuomo of CNN makes some good points about Trump's lying and as importantly, his enablers.   I know how revered CNN is here but check out the video clip anyway.  It is about 5 minutes long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONFGgSQb7Os

Fredo Cuomo: "Remember, it's illegal to read Wikileaks so don't. Let us read it for you and tell you what it says."

Anyone who watches Cuomo, let alone takes what he says as anything more than partisan drivel, is most likely high as *****.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Fredo Cuomo: "Remember, it's illegal to read Wikileaks so don't. Let us read it for you and tell you what it says."

Anyone who watches Cuomo, let alone takes what he says as anything more than partisan drivel, is most likely high as *****.

he looks like he has an IQ of 75.

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Attacking the people exposing the truth, as predicted.  Thanks for so adeptly making Cuomo's point.  For once, I appreciate your response.  Perfect enabling.

42 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Attacking the people exposing the truth, as predicted.  Thanks for so adeptly making Cuomo's point.  For once, I appreciate your response.  Perfect enabling.

Incorrect. Pointing out that listening to anyone who lied for 3 years about “Russia”, Wikileaks, and who has proven themselves to be a dishonest person is not proving anything valuable about Trump. 

Find better sources and youll make better point system. 

Cuomo doesn’t expose truth. That’s not his job. His job is to propagandize people who mistake getting high with being informed. 

but coach Knight, Bobby if i may?

what's so wrong with

1)  an 8-10 record

2)  losing to Purdue

3)  losing on Monday night and

4) being run into the ground at the next practice like we can't mother ***** believe?

41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Incorrect. Pointing out that listening to anyone who lied for 3 years about “Russia”, Wikileaks, and who has proven themselves to be a dishonest person is not proving anything valuable about Trump. 

Find better sources and youll make better point system. 

Cuomo doesn’t expose truth. That’s not his job. His job is to propagandize people who mistake getting high with being informed. 

Keep attacking those pointing out the truth - some people may not have recognized your tact yet.

What does Cuomo say in this video that is not the truth?  Which of Trump's noted fabrications are false?  Please be specific.  Or, are you as blind as Kayleigh? 

Do you think Trump lies significantly more than any prior president or not?  Assuming you aren't as blind, why do you put up with it?  Why are the lies OK with you when you claim to abhor dishonesty?  You realize that the only people that can ever get him to be more honest are his most rabid supporters, such as you have become.  But, if his supporters continue to enable and to excuse each lie, we all will get more lies from Trump and his team.

You claim to have standards for truth.  Where does that integrity go when you evaluate Trump's behavior?   Perhaps you should refresh your memory and look up the word integrity.  Seems you got confused somewhere along the line defending Trump during the Russia investigation and misplaced yours.  Or, I could be convinced you never had much to begin with.

9 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Keep attacking those pointing out the truth - some people may not have recognized your tact yet.

Identifying Cuomo as someone who points out the truth when there's now a proven three record of him lying, day in and day out in order to divide the country and achieve a partisan goal shows you're not a serious person. 

Never have been one. 

Call Trump out all you want, no argument. Just use better sources. Pointing to Cuomo as a source of anything other than comedy just proves you've learned nothing from three years of being lied to. Nothing.

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Identifying Cuomo as someone who points out the truth when there's now a proven three record of him lying, day in and day out in order to divide the country and achieve a partisan goal shows you're not a serious person. 

Never have been one. 

Call Trump out all you want, no argument. Just use better sources. Pointing to Cuomo as a source of anything other than comedy just proves you've learned nothing from three years of being lied to. Nothing.

could you not say the same about getting info from Trump?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

could you not say the same about getting info from Trump?

Trump is proven time and time again to be more accurate and honest than Cuomo. By miles and miles. 

Remember when Cuomo and CNN and everyone said he was lying about this? 

(he was right)

Remember all the times he said no collusion/conspiracy and it was a witch hunt? 

(he was right)

Does he step on rakes? Yes. Does his Trumpisms confuse the message when reduced to a (usually dishonest) sound-byte? Absolutely. But only one institution has made it their mission to mislead and propagandize the American public the past three years on a literal coup. And it wasn't Trump. It was asshats like Cuomo. 

Citing him as a beacon of truth is a sure fire way to get people to identify you as an idiot, a partisan, or just woefully misinformed. 

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump is proven time and time again to be more accurate and honest than Cuomo. By miles and miles. 

Remember when Cuomo and CNN and everyone said he was lying about this? 

(he was right)

Remember all the times he said no collusion/conspiracy and it was a witch hunt? 

(he was right)

Does he step on rakes? Yes. Does his Trumpisms confuse the message when reduced to a (usually dishonest) sound-byte? Absolutely. But only one institution has made it their mission to mislead and propagandize the American public the past three years on a literal coup. And it wasn't Trump. It was asshats like Cuomo. 

Citing him as a beacon of truth is a sure fire way to get people to identify you as an idiot, a partisan, or just woefully misinformed. 

i am not defending Cuomo..you know I do not watch CNN for reasons stated..just as I do not watch Fox opinion knuckleheads...but Trump has been lying( please dont use the steps on rakes, call a spade a spade) for 4 solid years now as well. 

BTW, i had to do a quick search on the above tweet..thought maybe i missed something in the Mueller report or something...all i see is Trump admitted to making it up? Is it anywhere where that is confirmed? Maybe I missed it

Edited by plenzmd1

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

i am not defending Cuomo..you know I do not watch CNN for reasons stated..just as I do not watch Fox opinion knuckleheads...but Trump has been lying( please dont use the steps on rakes, call a spade a spade) for 4 solid years now as well. 

We're talking scale and motivation. Trump's lies, 99% of them, are ego driven/covering for a lack of knowledge on a subject and are EASY to spot. Most of that 99% you could write off as Trumpisms or even jokes. I've yet to see Trump lie deliberately about a matter of import to the nation. 

Compared to the entire media establishment whose lies are NOT as easy to spot, yet we just proved they've been deliberately lying to the public about Russia for three straight years in order to divide the country, cause harm to the country, and to overturn a legal election. Then there's the lies about Trump's racism (Charlotsville, he's never denounced white supremacy et al), again designed to do HARM to the country, to divide us, and to overturn an otherwise legit election.

One is not like the other. 

Which is why Bob's example is steeped in ignorance. He's learned nothing about who is truly his enemy and who are his allies. Nothing. 

Have you? ;) 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We're talking scale and motivation. Trump's lies, 99% of them, are ego driven/covering for a lack of knowledge on a subject and are EASY to spot. Most of that 99% you could write off as Trumpisms or even jokes. I've yet to see Trump lie deliberately about a matter of import to the nation. 

Compared to the entire media establishment whose lies are NOT as easy to spot, yet we just proved they've been deliberately lying to the public about Russia for three straight years in order to divide the country, cause harm to the country, and to overturn a legal election. Then there's the lies about Trump's racism (Charlotsville, he's never denounced white supremacy et al), again designed to do HARM to the country, to divide us, and to overturn an otherwise legit election.

One is not like the other. 

btw, updated my post and added this

BTW, i had to do a quick search on the above tweet..thought maybe i missed something in the Mueller report or something...all i see is Trump admitted to making it up? Is it anywhere where that is confirmed? Maybe I missed it

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

btw, updated my post and added this

You missed it three years ago. It's long been proven true.  What do you think the purpose of the Carter Page FISA warrant was? What is a FISA warrant? What does it give the government the power to do?

• Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

What does Cuomo say in this video that is not the truth?  Which of Trump's noted fabrications are false?  Please be specific.  Or, are you as blind as Kayleigh? 

Do you think Trump lies significantly more than any prior president or not?  Assuming you aren't as blind, why do you put up with it?  Why are the lies OK with you when you claim to abhor dishonesty?  You realize that the only people that can ever get him to be more honest are his most rabid supporters, such as you have become.  But, if his supporters continue to enable and to excuse each lie, we all will get more lies from Trump and his team.

You claim to have standards for truth.  Where does that integrity go when you evaluate Trump's behavior?   Perhaps you should refresh your memory and look up the word integrity.  Seems you got confused somewhere along the line defending Trump during the Russia investigation and misplaced yours.  Or, I could be convinced you never had much to begin with.

Bob in Michigan, this is Bob in New York; take it from one who suffers under the charade of government perpetrated by the current Governor of NYS, the guy's so partisan in terms of downstate NY, liberal causes no  matter the subject or impact, and DNC kool-aid that our state is currently cast adrift in terms of consistent attention to the needs of its citizens.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You missed it three years ago. It's long been proven true.  What do you think the purpose of the Carter Page FISA warrant was? What is a FISA warrant? What does it give the government the power to do?

tapped Pages yes, Manafort beginning in 2014..did i miss the part where they tapped Trumps phone? Seriously asking..i cannot find that anywherre

I found this

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-barack-obama-wire-tapping-sean-hannity_n_5cc2d049e4b08846403c8644

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

tapped Pages yes, Manafort beginning in 2014..did i miss the part where they tapped Trumps phone? Seriously asking..i cannot find that anywherre

I found this

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-barack-obama-wire-tapping-sean-hannity_n_5cc2d049e4b08846403c8644

A Title I FISA warrant gives the government TWO HOPS in the target's contact list. That means they can surveil anyone Carter Page has ever talked to, and anyone THOSE people have ever talked to. And by surveil I mean ACTIVE wiretaps, going backwards and forwards through the target's emails, texts, correspondence. Carter Page was off the campaign when they got the FISA on him... so why did they want it? They wanted it because getting a warrant on Page gave them -- through the two hops -- surveillance on Trump Tower directly and Trump himself (let alone his cabinet and sitting US Senators like Sessions). 

This clip talks about the old rule which was three hops -- but it's still informative. 

His tweet was 100% correct. The Page FISA proves it. 

The media never covered it -- despite knowing this to be the case. Why? Because the media was in on the coup. Still are. 

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Never have been one. 

So,(paraphrasing)  you are saying that every Trump lie Cuomo points out is accurate and so he is being truthful yet still not to be believed.  You are getting yourself a bit contorted now.  That can happen easily when defending inconsistent positions.

7 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

14 pages in and how many actual lies told by Trump have been posted here?  Very very few it seems.  Maybe less than few. 

There are literally thousands of Trump lies to choose from.  If you don''t know that, please do a few google searches on the number of lies he has told since his ride down the escalator. 

A better question is why post them to a group that will insult the poster, excuse the lie, and defend the liar, regardless of facts?