Buffalo Mafia members caught on wiretap talking about murdering recently shot Hamilton gangster Pat Musitano

Fingon

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

Don't ask Jim Brown.

That was classic.  I noticed none of the announcers on NFL network said a word about it, too, despite the fact that they were jumping in on every little thing happening all night long.

16 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

This is why the moniker "Bill's Mafia" disgusts me.

It is pretty stupid. Imagine meeting a person wearing a Bills cap in some random place and saying "are you Bills mafia"? Dumb dumb dumb.

22 minutes ago, T&C said:

It is pretty stupid. Imagine meeting a person wearing a Bills cap in some random place and saying "are you Bills mafia"? Dumb dumb dumb.

22 minutes ago, T&C said:

Well, the mafia does have pretty deep roots in Buffalo.  Maybe deeper in Niagara Falls.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

That was classic.  I noticed none of the announcers on NFL network said a word about it, too, despite the fact that they were jumping in on every little thing happening all night long.

I was very busy, listening on the radio and it was still one of those record-scratching moments.

6 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Well, the mafia does have pretty deep roots in Buffalo.  Maybe deeper in Niagara Falls.  

Thanks for the double quote. Just saw you are from Clarence... my Dads side of the family is from there. 

The mafia is one thing... "Bills mafia" is another. Former is legit, the latter is ***** stupid.

• Like (+1) 1

not to divert from the silliness  ....  

Rochester and Irondequoit back in the day (early 80's -late 90's) I knew a number of "family" members.   Before that mom and pops made sure we "kept our noses clean and mouths shut" about what we heard.  

2 years after I moved out of state the The Sopranos came on HBO and I felt like I was back home.  

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

not to divert from the silliness  ....  

Rochester and Irondequoit back in the day (early 80's -late 90's) I knew a number of "family" members.   Before that mom and pops made sure we "kept our noses clean and mouths shut" about what we heard.  

2 years after I moved out of state the The Sopranos came on HBO and I felt like I was back home.  

The 1970's were the golden age of the Rochester mob.  I still remember the gundown at the Blue Gardenia Restaurant in Irondequoit as breaking news.  Also, one of the leading figures living out in Victor in Ontario County.

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

The 1970's were the golden age of the Rochester mob.  I still remember the gundown at the Blue Gardenia Restaurant in Irondequoit as breaking news.  Also, one of the leading figures living out in Victor in Ontario County.

I also remember a pipe bomb thrown at that restaurant too on Empire Blvd by  590 

636616761042291498-thebluegardenia.PNG?w

My cousin worked in the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office and the Organized Crime Task Force in the Attorney General’s Office in New York and was one of the lead investigators and prosecutors in the case against the Gambino crime family that put John Gotti away for good.

They had wiretaps, video and audio surveillance of various clubs and restaurants, a confidential civilian informant and an undercover agent on the inside.

23 hours ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Yep, there is no sanitizing some words.  The swastika used to have fairly benevolent connotations before the Nazi's came along but I sure as heck am not painting one on my house regardless of its previous incarnations.  

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Especially when it doesn't even belong to Bill.

LoL. You mad me smile, and I needed it!

10 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Yep, there is no sanitizing some words.  The swastika used to have fairly benevolent connotations before the Nazi's came along but I sure as heck am not painting one on my house regardless of its previous incarnations.  

Buffalo Bill is still a hard pill to swallow, for me. But I choke it down and tell myself that our team name is due to the ignorance of our football forefathers. 

There is no excuse for ignorance any more.  

Edited by BUFFALOKIE
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

LoL. You mad me smile, and I needed it!

Buffalo Bill is still a hard pill to swallow, for me.

I had an Italian uncle and an Italian BIL whose families traces through NYC.  The mafia took far far far more than it gave for "protection" of small business owners in past eras.  Some wiseguys thought that gave them a free pass on all the females in a family.  Many people thought they would be money ahead letting the generic burglar rob them once or twice a month versus paying protection every Friday to the mob.

17 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I had an Italian uncle and an Italian BIL whose families traces through NYC.  The mafia took far far far more than it gave for "protection" of small business owners in past eras.  Some wiseguys thought that gave them a free pass on all the females in a family.  Many people thought they would be money ahead letting the generic burglar rob them once or twice a month versus paying protection every Friday to the mob.

At the risk of asassination, I say ***** the mafia. Cowards.

We had one of them ol boys in Tulsa... Whitey Booger, or something.

Edit: Whitey Bulger. POS

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

On 4/29/2019 at 7:19 PM, BUFFALOKIE said:

I didn't like it at first, I thought it was childish.

But I've changed my mind. It's very politically incorrect--so it makes me smile whenever I read it or hear hear it. It's like sticking it to the man.