Rate your favorite picks, in order, regardless of round

Surely the round will seep into the hierarchy, but which are your favorite or least favorite picks, in order...

So far, I am...

1) Oliver (easy choice but didn't screw it up)

2) Ford (i really liked both of these top two choices)

3) Joseph (high upside for a fifth round and huge need and ST)

4) Knox (more because of huge need)

5) Singletary (like the player a lot, will likely change my hierarchy down the road)

1.)  Ford - an absolute stud in Oklahoma that I never thought would slip past the 1st round.  

2.)  Oliver - another great pick that should be a distruptive force for years to come. 

3.)  Knox - low risk, high reward pick at the end of the third round.

4.)  Joseph - Needed some LB depth.  Good 5th round pick that could've been picked earlier.

5.)  Singletary - I thought the signings of Gore and Yeldon would prevent us from drafting a RB this year.  Yet alone one in the 3rd round.

Edited by Doc Brown

1) Oliver = #1 defensive player in the draft, at 9!  Future HOF.

2) Ford = great line builder

3) Joseph = didn't think we needed more D but what a great value pick

4) Singletary = I didn't like this at first.  I didn't.  But when you think forward 3 years, this may be a great pick.

5) Knox = safe bet, despite numbers at Ole Miss he will contribute and lets face it, we needed a decent but not necessarily great TE.

none of them are bad.  we are crushing the draft.  GO BILLS!

1) Oliver - I wanted to trade down here after Hock went off the board, but standing pat he was BPA, so w/e. Kid seems to want to be here so that's a plus.

2) Knox - Calculated risk to get a dominant athlete with a top RAS score. If he lives up to his athletic gifts, it will have a massive positive impact for our team. We need this to work.
3) Ford - I believe offensive line play hits a point of diminishing returns and the Bills passed it with their offseason signings. If they didn't think those guys were better than what they had last year, why did they sign them? Seems like we draft OL high constantly in Buffalo and they rarely end up being long-term fixtures here.
4) Joseph - Kid hits like a truck, but is he polished enough to contribute right away? Seems he could whiff a lot against better competition with his wind-up, no-wrap tackle style.
5) Singletary - Seems like a slow Tarik Cohen knockoff that doesn't catch. I don't get how he fits in. I'm not a fan of going after a 5' 7" RB when we could have gotten Red Zone targets.

1. Oliver was a great choice

2. Ford looks like a decent choice and could be more of a guard than tackle at 6"3

Rest of the players look mediocre and none look like future starting players,  they are either too small or too slow for there positions,  Bills failed to address drafting a big WR with speed to help out our young QB.  I thought the Bills should have just traded all there remaining picks after Ford pick to get back into 2nd round and draft DK,  we already signed a boatload of mediocre players in free agency. 

I hope i am totally wrong on players after the second round but i just don't see anything there.

Edited by Niagara Dude

7 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

1. Oliver was a great choice

2. Ford looks like a decent choice and could be more of a guard than tackle at 6"3

Rest of the players look mediocre and none look like future starting players,  they are either too small or too slow for there positions,  Bills failed to address drafting a big WR with speed to help out our young QB.  I thought the Bills should have just traded all there remaining picks after Ford pick to get back into 2nd round and draft DK,  we already signed a boatload of mediocre players in free agency. 

I hope i am totally wrong on players after the second round but i just don't see anything there.

Exactly the way I feel. Oliver and Ford will be tremendous picks. After that I'm not sure. Some guys have potential but was hoping for 1 good wr prospect in the 3rd or 4th round to compliment our current group. Still a very good draft if Knox & Joseph pan out?