RD 2, Pick 38: OT Cody Ford, Oklahoma

SDS

Position flex and first rd talent. Stated BEFORE the draft that he wanted to go to Buffalo. I dunno how you don't like this pick. If you want the offense to get better we need to be DRASTICALLY better at OL. Whether that means Nsekhe plays LT with Ford at RT and Dawkins kicks inside to guard, or we go with Nsekhe and Dawkins outside and kick Ford inside, we have seriously improved our OL this offseason.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
6 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

NO # 1 wr and no # 2,  bunch of mediocre players and overpaid on TE who was 3rd of Bengals depth chart

Step up your troll game bro.

1 minute ago, dgrochester55 said:

I'll admit that I would like to see another option at tight end, but adding Brown and Beasley to an emerging Robert Foster and an improved Zay Jones puts the receiving unit miles ahead of the last two years.

Seeing is believing for me. Hope you're right.

Ford just said live on NFLN (the Draft stage) that he had told a reporter back home that he hoped he got drafted by Buffalo.  He hit it off with Bobby Johnson when the met at Pro day, he wants to see the organization make big noise. :beer:

• Like (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Are you benching John Brown, Robert Foster or Cole Beasley for Dookie Metcalf?

DK is Stephen Hill all over again.

Protect your franchise. Let him make plays with his legs and arm.

Ford is a starting LG for a decade and can swing to T if needed. Great pick.

You get a Qb and build inside out.

You are 100% correct.  That is how you build a well rounded team.  That is why the Bills lost Super Bowl 25.  

• Like (+1) 1

To those crying in this thread. I wasn't aware all the WRs had been drafted already. In fact, you should tell the rest of the league that TEs and WRs are more important than OL and DBs, because only one WR and 0 TEs have been picked this round.

• Like (+1) 1