Bills 2nd Round Pick for the TBD mock draft (#46 overall)

TBD Mock Draft Round 2 all are welcome to vote  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want with pick 46?

• DeAndre Baker, CB, Georgia
    • Greg Little, OT, Miss
    • Trayvon Mullen, CB, Clemson
    • Sean Bunting, CB, Central Michigan
    • LJ Collier, Edge, TCU
    • Deionte Thompson, S, Alabama
    • Miles Sanders, RB, PSU
    • Tytus Howard, OT, Alabama St
    • David Montgomery, RB, Iowa St
    • Taylor Rapp, S, Washington
    • Other (mention below and I will add)

No elitism here :lol: all are welcome to participate.  If you don't see who you want mention them and I will add them to the poll.  First player to 25 votes wins or 11:45pm est.

This poll is for the second 2nd round pick.  Previously the Bills selected TJ Hockenson, TE, Iowa at 15 after a trade down and Deebo Samuel, WR, USC.

Link to mock draft here:

Edited by section122

I wouldn’t be very happy if we go TE rd 1 and WR rd 2.  While I like the players, we have a huge need along the DL and, imo, we need more along the OL.  We have a bunch of backups that could work.....but after watching the OL last year, I feel we can’t take that chance on only signing career backups.  

I’d add Tytus Howard in there. Or is he off the board?

7 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I think maybe Sean Bunting. I think he's very much a McDermott type corner

And I think a lot of people here would like Chase Winovich. 

I added Winovich but not Bunting.  Already have 1 cb not getting votes in the poll lol

2 minutes ago, cage said:

I checked other... AJ Brown or N'Keal Harry

They are both already drafted.  Here is the mock: 

Bills first round pick was a trade down and getting TJ Hockenson

• Like (+1) 1

I'm going with a WR for the second pick. Picked Riley Ridley over Deebo purely based on size. Ridley just has a better catch radius and his extra size gives him an advantage in contested balls. I think having a guy like this will help #17 the most and add some crazy competition for training camp.

11 minutes ago, TPS said:

Is Greg Little still available?  I'd think they would want to go O-line or D-line here if they took Hock first?

I went with best available from Matt Miller and Daniel Jeremiah.  He was too far down but I do have McGary as an option.

Just noticed there is a second OL too.

I just cut the list down again and will at 11:15.  If the player you voted for gets removed feel free to vote again for a different one.

Edited by section122
  • Like (+1) 1

Initially went with Deebo as I think he’s the best WR available imo.  He’s tough, has edge and REALLY gets after it. Love his mentality and play style on the field.  If he doesnt succeed I bet it’s because of injuries.

switched my Vote when Tytus Howard was added.  I like the OL additions, I just don’t think they’re enough and it’ll be more of the same this year.  After drafting Hockenson in rd 1, I just think adding a WR in rd 2 wouldn’t be our best use of assets considering the state of our rosters. 

Trading down and landing Howard would be the best case scenario