LAMP 5,000!

Virgil

2 minutes ago, 1st&ten said:

Well congrats Virgil---now that you've reached 5,000, answer a personal question for me---is your profile photo\avatar an actual picture of you ?

Obviously

3 hours ago, Virgil said:

Yup, a genuine lamp post.  

Just wanted to thank all of you for putting up with me as I finally hit 5k posts.  I know that’s a drop in the bucket for many of you.  However, if you could count all the times I have to edit and update a mock draft post, I’m sure it’d be closer to 10k. 

In any case, it’s been a fun ride, even though I won’t tell you what kind of car I drive.  I’ve seen things get ground up in the freezer, sensitive sports columnists come and go, and the drought end.  I’ve also lost my mind through many drafts, coaching changes, and the Cheatriots era. 

I’ve battled with some, come to respect many. Special thanks to @BillfromNYCfor allowing me to share some thoughts. To @BuffaloHokie13for supporting the mocks, and @K-No for bringing me to the forum in the first place. 

Here’s to our next Super Bowl run, Allen’s Canton enshrinement, and many claps to come. 

10k is only a major free agent signing away...

Been a pleasure conversing  with you over the years. reading your 'No particular order" posts are informative. Sometimes pick me up and sometimes drag me back down to earth. Keep it coming my friend! 

Edit; Hey, I am not even that much good to this forum and I'm at 3760. I guess 5k isn't that great of a deal after all @Virgil

Edited by fansince88

48 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Congrats, Friend, and Cheers! ?

At 5,000 I think you get a 100% polyester blazer.

(At 10,000, it’s a Timex.)

Long may you run! ?

Can the blazer be the Buffalo stripes like

on the Zubaz?

Edited by Virgil

42 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Can the blazer be the Buffalo stripes like

on the Zubaz?

Of course.

The Zubaz jacket is as hallowed here as the green jacket at Augusta, or smoking jacket for hosting SNL!

I’m sure  SDS will be sending a banquet invite shortly ?

5 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Well I got accused of hacking on another board and banned permanently when I would not tell how I did it.  It was not hacking, just a weakness of the software of the board and if I wanted to hack a board the board would be down for a while.

Thanks for heads up

<scribbling in notebook>

Congrats, Virgil.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 hours ago, 1st&ten said:

Well congrats Virgil---now that you've reached 5,000, answer a personal question for me---is your profile photo\avatar an actual picture of you ?

Virgil, be honest.., out of 5000+ posts, how many times have you been nailed by the "Peter Pan" dude?   Congrats!!!!

Edited by TAinLA
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Well I got accused of hacking on another board and banned permanently when I would not tell how I did it.  It was not hacking, just a weakness of the software of the board and if I wanted to hack a board the board would be down for a while.

You are my hero hand crapper.

Congrats to you @Virgil

Edited by Cripple Creek
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Limeaid said:

.....on Putin's payroll I presume.............