mead107

5 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

his last book came out  July 12, 2011.   the fifth novel, of seven planned

Book 6 is still not finished  8 years later 

Wait, there might be more of this?!?

13 hours ago, bbb said:

Wait, there might be more of this?!?

I'm going to do you a favor and let you in on a big secret:

You don't have to watch the show if you aren't interested in it.

WTF?

11 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I'm going to do you a favor and let you in on a big secret:

You don't have to watch the show if you aren't interested in it.

WTF?

Even before your big secret, I wasn't watching the show...............But, I do check twitter all the time, and am sick of references to it and "winter is coming" ads....................I go to twitter to see what is going on in the world and the last few Sundays, the entire top ten trending topics have been about Game of Thrones, so there is nothing else to check into at that point. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, bbb said:

Even before your big secret, I wasn't watching the show...............But, I do check twitter all the time, and am sick of references to it and "winter is coming" ads....................I go to twitter to see what is going on in the world and the last few Sundays, the entire top ten trending topics have been about Game of Thrones, so there is nothing else to check into at that point. 

But... In all fainness and a testament to the idiocy in the world... It is "What's going on in the world."  Sadly we have to deal with it.  Just give up Twitter. Twitter is just as useless as other sources... If not more.

48 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

But... In all fainness and a testament to the idiocy in the world... It is "What's going on in the world."  Sadly we have to deal with it.  Just give up Twitter. Twitter is just as useless as other sources... If not more.

The trending topics is a great source of news.  You can dig into them elsewhere then.

For instance, how would I have known yesterday that Shady McCoy was the most hated man on Earth for giving out major spoilers for the new Avengers movie?!? 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, bbb said:

The trending topics is a great source of news.  You can dig into them elsewhere then.

For instance, how would I have known yesterday that Shady McCoy was the most hated man on Earth for giving out major spoilers for the new Avengers movie?!? 

I knew that one and I never stepped foot on Twitter!  The ShoutBox above told Me! ?

20 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Less of a concentrated "bubble."  FB & Twitter promote "bubblism" ... I made a word.  

Seems the opposite to me. 

5 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Not exactly 

the show passed the books 2 maybe 3 seasons ago.  

The author has “other” books he feels needs released before he finished this series 

AND they are planning a prequel series.  

0e2a9928153a4b0b0ec49bce0e5e163c.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1