Jump to content
Virgil

TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Completed!!

Recommended Posts

Just now, Golden Goat said:

 

From OP: "Each member has 4 hours to make their pick between the hours of 8am-10p est."

Yeah. I saw that now. Going back to the beginning of the thread to check it all out. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Arians is not the GM. He will work with what he's given.

He will?  How’d that work out in Arizona?  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, mrags said:

Yeah. I saw that now. Going back to the beginning of the thread to check it all out. 

 

Quit yer bitchin. I had a two hour flight delay, flew halfway across the county, and fit in the season premier of GOT. 

 

Man up 😜

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

With the 11th pick, the Cincinatti Bengals select Andre Dillard, T, Wahington State. 

 

The Packers and @wppete are on the clock.

 

Dillard gives the Bengals the versatility to pass protect at Right Tackle and eventually take over at LT when Cordy Glenn enevitably injures himself. He'll eventually slide in as their new cornerstone LT while allowing for an immediate impact on the right side. 

 

I almost went Ed Oliver there just for value sake, but was initially hoping for a new MLB at 11.

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

With the 12th pick in the 2019 NFL draft the Green Bay Packers select form Ole Miss WR, DK Metcalf.

 

Green Bay adds a deep pass catching threat for Aaron Rogers. His 4.3 speed and 6’4 230 frame will be hard for DBs. Working alongside Aaron Rogers will refine DKs game and speed his progress. 

 

The Dolphins and @RyanC883 is in the clock. 

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

.....and Oliver continues to slide.

Dont see him passing here or at the falcons

50 minutes ago, wppete said:

With the 12th pick in the 2019 NFL draft the Green Bay Packers select form Ole Miss WR, DK Metcalf.

 

Green Bay adds a deep pass catching threat for Aaron Rogers. His 4.3 speed and 6’4 230 frame will be hard for DBs. Working alongside Aaron Rogers will refine DKs game and speed his progress. 

 

The Dolphins and @RyanC883 is in the clock. 

Calvin Johnson type of wr...he will be doing deep post, slants/drives and 9 routes all day long.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Dolphins and Titans have made a trade.  @Chuck Wagonand the Titans are now on the Clock.  

 

The Dolphins get pick #19 & pick #51 (1,265 of value); the Titans get #13 & pick #116 (1,212 of value).  

 

The Dolphins have a TON of needs, and will be able to get a quality player at #19 as well as pick up a 2nd rounder.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

The Dolphins and Titans have made a trade.  @Chuck Wagonand the Titans are now on the Clock.  

 

The Dolphins get pick #19 & pick #51 (1,265 of value); the Titans get #13 & pick #116 (1,212 of value).  

 

The Dolphins have a TON of needs, and will be able to get a quality player at #19 as well as pick up a 2nd rounder.  

 

 

  •  

Might want to ask virgil but I think the team moving back needs to net 200 extra in compensation per rules of this draft

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

Might want to ask virgil but I think the team moving back needs to net 200 extra in compensation per rules of this draft

 

I think @Chuck Wagon got it passed with Virgil.  The Dolphins have so many issues, and one player at #13 would not solve them.  Still a lot of players who are on my Miami board will be available at both 19 and 51 (even though we are not picking in this draft in a 2nd round).    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

 

I think @Chuck Wagon got it passed with Virgil.  The Dolphins have so many issues, and one player at #13 would not solve them.  Still a lot of players who are on my Miami board will be available at both 19 and 51 (even though we are not picking in this draft in a 2nd round).    

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bkep32 said:

👍

 

@bkep32 is right.  Needs to add value. I just responded to the message 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They’ve added value. I approve the new trade about to be posted. 

 

I’m in meetings today, so I may not have quick response times.  Ever other hour at least though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Virgil said:

 

@bkep32 is right.  Needs to add value. I just responded to the message 

 

Thanks @bkep32 and @Virgil    The trade has now been updated.  

 

 

Tenn gets: 13 / 116 / 151 / 233   

 

MIA gets: 

 

19 / 51 / 82

 

Now, @Chuck Wagon and Tenn are officially on the Clock! 

 

 

 

Edited by RyanC883

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

 

Thanks @bkep32 and @Virgil    The trade has now been updated.  

 

 

Tenn gets: 13 / 116 / 151 / 233   

 

MIA gets: 

 

19 / 51 / 82

 

 

 

Great job you guys now who is tenn going to grab...Oliver, fant, greedy????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the 13th pick in the 2019 NFL draft the Tennessee Titans select from Houston DT, Ed Oliver.

 

Vrabel and the Titans make an aggressive move up the board to grab the sliding Oliver.  Tennessee views him as a versatile piece that can be moved around the formation and add increased pass rush along with the addition of Cameron Wake. 

 

The Falcons and @buffalobillswin is on the clock. 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

With the 13th pick in the 2019 NFL draft the Tennessee Titans select from Houston DT, Ed Oliver.

 

Vrabel and the Titans make an aggressive move up the board to grab the sliding Oliver.  Tennessee views him as a versatile piece that can be moved around the formation and add increased pass rush along with the addition of Cameron Wake. 

 

The Falcons and @buffalobillswin is on the clock. 

Great job moving up ahead of the Falcons, I think that's who was taking Oliver next.  Give credit to the FO of the titans for moving up and grabbing a guy they valued.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

With the 13th pick in the 2019 NFL draft the Tennessee Titans select from Houston DT, Ed Oliver.

 

Vrabel and the Titans make an aggressive move up the board to grab the sliding Oliver.  Tennessee views him as a versatile piece that can be moved around the formation and add increased pass rush along with the addition of Cameron Wake. 

 

The Falcons and @buffalobillswin is on the clock. 


Like bkep said, good job moving ahead of the Falcons and taking the guy they almost CERTAINLY would have taken. Not a bad trade for the Titans, either, in that they re-couped later picks to replace the early ones they lost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Suspense is killing me, I know Falcons have some time... I guess working in the office today does that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

Great job moving up ahead of the Falcons, I think that's who was taking Oliver next.  Give credit to the FO of the titans for moving up and grabbing a guy they valued.

 

Thanks.  I just don't think there's any way Oliver makes it down to 19, he fills a big need and is a cut above what will likely be on the board at 19.

 

Changing the value for the rules hurts a little, it felt like a steal when the price was a late 2nd that turned into an early 4th, but it gives the Titans a premier prospect and loads up day 3 to allow targeting needs all over the board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chuck Wagon said:

 

Thanks.  I just don't think there's any way Oliver makes it down to 19, he fills a big need and is a cut above what will likely be on the board at 19.

 

Changing the value for the rules hurts a little, it felt like a steal when the price was a late 2nd that turned into an early 4th, but it gives the Titans a premier prospect and loads up day 3 to allow targeting needs all over the board.

He and Casey spells trouble for the league,

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

We got Josh Allen a lot of help already with the OL additions, Brown, and Beasely.......and Foster was really starting to come on in the second half of last year........I would bet in this scenario that we would select a WR or a TE in the 3rd......and we could even move up into the second round with so many picks still not used.

 

If Q. Williams ends up being a Beast......then our defense could potentially be elite

 

It would only be worth it for me if he was Aaron Donald. I don’t think he is at that level. I would love to have him but losing a 2nd round pick is tough, that is the sweet spot in this draft. If we don’t get Allen some more help in rounds 1 or 2 this draft is a fail for me.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn Ed Oliver was going to be my pick for the Falcons. 

 

The Atlanta Falcons select Jawaan Taylor out of Florida 

 

can someone @ the next user for me. Sorry on my phone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Virgil said:

They’ve added value. I approve the new trade about to be posted. 

 

I’m in meetings today, so I may not have quick response times.  Ever other hour at least though 

 

Are they high level business meetings?

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...