Virgil

TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Completed!!

Just now, Golden Goat said:

From OP: "Each member has 4 hours to make their pick between the hours of 8am-10p est."

Yeah. I saw that now. Going back to the beginning of the thread to check it all out. 

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Arians is not the GM. He will work with what he's given.

He will?  How’d that work out in Arizona?  

38 minutes ago, mrags said:

Yeah. I saw that now. Going back to the beginning of the thread to check it all out. 

Quit yer bitchin. I had a two hour flight delay, flew halfway across the county, and fit in the season premier of GOT. 

Man up 😜

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Posted (edited)

With the 11th pick, the Cincinatti Bengals select Andre Dillard, T, Wahington State. 

The Packers and @wppete are on the clock.

Dillard gives the Bengals the versatility to pass protect at Right Tackle and eventually take over at LT when Cordy Glenn enevitably injures himself. He'll eventually slide in as their new cornerstone LT while allowing for an immediate impact on the right side. 

I almost went Ed Oliver there just for value sake, but was initially hoping for a new MLB at 11.

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable

Posted (edited)

With the 12th pick in the 2019 NFL draft the Green Bay Packers select form Ole Miss WR, DK Metcalf.

Green Bay adds a deep pass catching threat for Aaron Rogers. His 4.3 speed and 6’4 230 frame will be hard for DBs. Working alongside Aaron Rogers will refine DKs game and speed his progress. 

The Dolphins and @RyanC883 is in the clock. 

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

.....and Oliver continues to slide.

Dont see him passing here or at the falcons

50 minutes ago, wppete said:

With the 12th pick in the 2019 NFL draft the Green Bay Packers select form Ole Miss WR, DK Metcalf.

Green Bay adds a deep pass catching threat for Aaron Rogers. His 4.3 speed and 6’4 230 frame will be hard for DBs. Working alongside Aaron Rogers will refine DKs game and speed his progress. 

The Dolphins and @RyanC883 is in the clock. 

Calvin Johnson type of wr...he will be doing deep post, slants/drives and 9 routes all day long.

• Like (+1) 2

The Dolphins and Titans have made a trade.  @Chuck Wagonand the Titans are now on the Clock.  

The Dolphins get pick #19 & pick #51 (1,265 of value); the Titans get #13 & pick #116 (1,212 of value).  

The Dolphins have a TON of needs, and will be able to get a quality player at #19 as well as pick up a 2nd rounder.  

21 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

The Dolphins and Titans have made a trade.  @Chuck Wagonand the Titans are now on the Clock.  

The Dolphins get pick #19 & pick #51 (1,265 of value); the Titans get #13 & pick #116 (1,212 of value).  

The Dolphins have a TON of needs, and will be able to get a quality player at #19 as well as pick up a 2nd rounder.  

•  

Might want to ask virgil but I think the team moving back needs to net 200 extra in compensation per rules of this draft

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

Might want to ask virgil but I think the team moving back needs to net 200 extra in compensation per rules of this draft

I think @Chuck Wagon got it passed with Virgil.  The Dolphins have so many issues, and one player at #13 would not solve them.  Still a lot of players who are on my Miami board will be available at both 19 and 51 (even though we are not picking in this draft in a 2nd round).    

5 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I think @Chuck Wagon got it passed with Virgil.  The Dolphins have so many issues, and one player at #13 would not solve them.  Still a lot of players who are on my Miami board will be available at both 19 and 51 (even though we are not picking in this draft in a 2nd round).    

👍

1 minute ago, bkep32 said:

👍

@bkep32 is right.  Needs to add value. I just responded to the message 

• Like (+1) 1

They’ve added value. I approve the new trade about to be posted. 

I’m in meetings today, so I may not have quick response times.  Ever other hour at least though 

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Virgil said:

@bkep32 is right.  Needs to add value. I just responded to the message 

Thanks @bkep32 and @Virgil    The trade has now been updated.  

Tenn gets: 13 / 116 / 151 / 233   

MIA gets: 

19 / 51 / 82

Now, @Chuck Wagon and Tenn are officially on the Clock! 

Edited by RyanC883

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Thanks @bkep32 and @Virgil    The trade has now been updated.  

Tenn gets: 13 / 116 / 151 / 233   

MIA gets: 

19 / 51 / 82

Great job you guys now who is tenn going to grab...Oliver, fant, greedy????

With the 13th pick in the 2019 NFL draft the Tennessee Titans select from Houston DT, Ed Oliver.

Vrabel and the Titans make an aggressive move up the board to grab the sliding Oliver.  Tennessee views him as a versatile piece that can be moved around the formation and add increased pass rush along with the addition of Cameron Wake. 

The Falcons and @buffalobillswin is on the clock. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

With the 13th pick in the 2019 NFL draft the Tennessee Titans select from Houston DT, Ed Oliver.

Vrabel and the Titans make an aggressive move up the board to grab the sliding Oliver.  Tennessee views him as a versatile piece that can be moved around the formation and add increased pass rush along with the addition of Cameron Wake. 

Great job moving up ahead of the Falcons, I think that's who was taking Oliver next.  Give credit to the FO of the titans for moving up and grabbing a guy they valued.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Like bkep said, good job moving ahead of the Falcons and taking the guy they almost CERTAINLY would have taken. Not a bad trade for the Titans, either, in that they re-couped later picks to replace the early ones they lost.

Suspense is killing me, I know Falcons have some time... I guess working in the office today does that.

18 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

Great job moving up ahead of the Falcons, I think that's who was taking Oliver next.  Give credit to the FO of the titans for moving up and grabbing a guy they valued.

Thanks.  I just don't think there's any way Oliver makes it down to 19, he fills a big need and is a cut above what will likely be on the board at 19.

Changing the value for the rules hurts a little, it felt like a steal when the price was a late 2nd that turned into an early 4th, but it gives the Titans a premier prospect and loads up day 3 to allow targeting needs all over the board.

1 minute ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Thanks.  I just don't think there's any way Oliver makes it down to 19, he fills a big need and is a cut above what will likely be on the board at 19.

Changing the value for the rules hurts a little, it felt like a steal when the price was a late 2nd that turned into an early 4th, but it gives the Titans a premier prospect and loads up day 3 to allow targeting needs all over the board.

He and Casey spells trouble for the league,

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

We got Josh Allen a lot of help already with the OL additions, Brown, and Beasely.......and Foster was really starting to come on in the second half of last year........I would bet in this scenario that we would select a WR or a TE in the 3rd......and we could even move up into the second round with so many picks still not used.

If Q. Williams ends up being a Beast......then our defense could potentially be elite

It would only be worth it for me if he was Aaron Donald. I don’t think he is at that level. I would love to have him but losing a 2nd round pick is tough, that is the sweet spot in this draft. If we don’t get Allen some more help in rounds 1 or 2 this draft is a fail for me.

• Like (+1) 1

Damn Ed Oliver was going to be my pick for the Falcons. 

The Atlanta Falcons select Jawaan Taylor out of Florida 

can someone @ the next user for me. Sorry on my phone. 

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

They’ve added value. I approve the new trade about to be posted. 

I’m in meetings today, so I may not have quick response times.  Ever other hour at least though 

Are they high level business meetings?

• Haha (+1) 1