***Trade Alert***

The Baltimore Ravens are trading with the Arizona Cardinals 

Ravens Get:

33rd pick

65th pick

139th pick 

Cardinals get:

22nd pick

Ravens GM:  There’s quite a few guys we like here, but have a lot of holes to fill. With such a deep draft at positions of need, we feel the 3 extra picks will bring us solid contributors that we desperately need.  

@bkep32 is on the clock

Edited by Virgil

***PICK IS IN***

With the 22nd pick in the 2019 NFL Draft the Arizona Cardinals Select - Noah Fant - TE Iowa Hawkeyes

With this move we start laying a foundation to help out new QB of the future.  We took a swing at one last year and with the new coach he has convinced me the offensive system will suit this QB better than rosen.  We wish nothing but the best for Rosen.  We think he landed in the best spot for him to succeed in this land of the NFL.  We started the day with pick 1, 33, 65 and we ended up with 1, 22, 37.  We are pleased we can still do something either at the end of this day or beginning of day 2.  Love this stuff!

4 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

***PICK IS IN***

With the 22nd pick in the 2019 NFL Draft the Arizona Cardinals Select - Noah Fant - TE Iowa Hawkeyes

With this move we start laying a foundation to help out new QB of the future.  We took a swing at one last year and with the new coach he has convinced me the offensive system will suit this QB better than rosen.  We wish nothing but the best for Rosen.  We think he landed in the best spot for him to succeed in this land of the NFL.  We started the day with pick 1, 33, 65 and we ended up with 1, 22, 37.  We are pleased we can still do something either at the end of this day or beginning of day 2.  Love this stuff!

I like the pick, but can't help but wonder if Hollywood would have been a good pick? 

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I like the pick, but can't help but wonder if Hollywood would have been a good pick? 

I would have thought Marquise Brown for the offense they are going to run. That’s who I was considering, but I need guys who can also block.  He’s too small

Just now, section122 said:

Now my self of steam goes in the dump.  Twas nice seeing my name at the top of tsw :nana:

High level business meetings! ?

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

I would have thought Marquise Brown for the offense they are going to run. That’s who I was considering, but I need guys who can also block.  He’s too small

You have Eagles listed at 25, even though they moved up. 

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

High.  Level. (Will never get old lol)

The vikings and i have pick 25 next time you update.

Just now, whatdrought said:

You have Eagles listed at 25, even though they moved up. 

Beat me to it lol

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

We considered both there, but we have 3 WR we have our eyes on and only 1 TE at that spot, so we went with him and we will see where we are come the end of this thing and on day 2 to see if we need to move up or stay pat.  I like where we are going with this team.  Murray, David Johnson, Fitz, Kirk, Fant, nelson

• Like (+1) 1

The Texans GM sprints to the podium and selects Cody Ford, OT/G from Oklahoma. Deshaun Watson was sacked a whopping 62 times in 2018 and there has been no effort to improve his protection in free agency. Ford offers position versatility as a RT or G, or even LT in a pinch.

@BuffaloHokie13 and the Giants are on deck.