Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

8 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

OMG...dan bongino...such an impressive witness, ...he came down from the mount I am sure, saw the firery fleece, carved the tablets in his spare time...the ultamet bearer of truth, the twin of the Wizard od Oz, the all great and powerful.

We all must bow ....just another friggin double agent from the deep state...

23 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

OMG...dan bongino...such an impressive witness, ...he came down from the mount I am sure, saw the firery fleece, carved the tablets in his spare time...the ultamet bearer of truth, the twin of the Wizard od Oz, the all great and powerful.

We all must bow ....just another friggin double agent from the deep state...

If you feel Dan B is an agent for the deep state, feel free to disregard.  However, there is ample evidence that BO is as crooked a poli as you'll ever see.  DB's connections to the secret service alone make him worth listening to alone imo.  

He's only speaking truth to power, I thought that was a good thing? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Still hearing hammer. The mother of all hammers. But we’ll see. 

...if, IF Durham delivers a rubber mallet, the MSM feeding frenzy would be out of control starting with, "pffft....told you nothin' about nothin'"......stay tuned....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...if, IF Durham delivers a rubber mallet, the MSM feeding frenzy would be out of control starting with, "pffft....told you nothin' about nothin'"......stay tuned....

The media are activists and nothing more.  The hope that they will one day actually do their job and report straight facts is a long lost fantasy.  They are going to be out of control when indictments come too with an all guns blazing attack on Durham and Barr as being politically motivated.  The only certainty right now is that they will continue to crucify Durham and Barr.  The question that remains is what pages out of their tired playbook they decide to use.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Hopefully the hammer comes down like a Godzilla stomp. 😁

...for the helluva it, let's remove the name "Trump" and use President ????.......if President ???, regardless of party had "drained the swamp" and exposed the same level of graft, corruption, manipulation, potentially criminal implications et al, what would be your reaction?.....after all we peddle the US as "THE world's greatest democracy".....so are you shocked/surprised?....or" as expected because politics is a dirty game and we are not the thought of world's greatest democracy"?.....a/k/a the "good 'ol boys network" is what I thought but I ignore it"?.....just curious if you care to answer....

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...for the helluva it, let's remove the name "Trump" and use President ????.......if President ???, regardless of party had "drained the swamp" and exposed the same level of graft, corruption, manipulation, potentially criminal implications et al, what would be your reaction?.....after all we peddle the US as "THE world's greatest democracy".....so are you shocked/surprised?....or" as expected because politics is a dirty game and we are not the thought of world's greatest democracy"?.....a/k/a the "good 'ol boys network" is what I thought but I ignore it"?.....just curious if you care to answer....

It's an easy answer.

Just put Obama's name in there instead of Trump and YOU KNOW what would've happened.

Every fvckin leftist moron would have lost their minds and this story would be all over the place every second, every minute, every hour, every day for the 365/24/7 news cycle.

It's an easy answer OldTimer. 😁

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

It's an easy answer.

Just put Obama's name in there instead of Trump and YOU KNOW what would've happened.

Every fvckin leftist moron would have lost their minds and this story would be all over the place every second, every minute, every hour, every day for the 365/24/7 news cycle.

It's an easy answer OldTimer. 😁

...he would have shined as the "new sheriff in town" ....and lauded with, "perhaps THE best President in the nation's history as the much need law and order leader"...with special mention to his upstanding, honorable law abiding advocate AG as in Eric Holder".....hell he'd replace the legend of Matt Dillion and the legend of Gunsmoke......Michelle would be our modern day "Miss Kitty".....

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

If you feel Dan B is an agent for the deep state, feel free to disregard.  However, there is ample evidence that BO is as crooked a poli as you'll ever see.  DB's connections to the secret service alone make him worth listening to alone imo.  

He's only speaking truth to power, I thought that was a good thing? 

Ya know that Obama was so inexperienced and young he hardly had time to be corrupt, his family was not rich and did not travel in big circles, part of the reason he was so unsuccessful as a Pres.

A pres must have friends and contacts, but also must have integrity to not abuse his position, after office he will make enough money. A waste of energy blaming Obama...time to stop reliving Superbowl XXV, trump performance  is the issue for the electorate, whatever Obama, Bush, Clinton, or Washington did has no bearing except to support the deep state BS.

Rhino's  job is to deflect and change focus from the reality of 2020.

50 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Ya know that Obama was so inexperienced and young he hardly had time to be corrupt, his family was not rich and did not travel in big circles, part of the reason he was so unsuccessful as a Pres.

A pres must have friends and contacts, but also must have integrity to not abuse his position, after office he will make enough money. A waste of energy blaming Obama...time to stop reliving Superbowl XXV, trump performance  is the issue for the electorate, whatever Obama, Bush, Clinton, or Washington did has no bearing except to support the deep state BS.

Rhino's  job is to deflect and change focus from the reality of 2020.

That has nothing to do with Obama, it was about Dan Bongino and your characterization of him.  The tweet he sent out is about Obama, I simply pointed out there is evidence of corruption by Barry O to support his tweet. 

On your note regarding Obama,  a friend of mine was involved in NYS politics. Attny, connected, political appointee at a high level.  We got to taking about corruption in NY and he offered the opinion that most politicians from metro NY are connected and corruption in the form of pay for play was common knowledge.  To assume Barrack Obama was too much a rube and plebe to not have connections is naive.  

As for “stop blaming Obama”, again, silly and naive.  As a political party, it’s the responsibility of the party to figure out the hot button issues for voters they can reach, keep the story in the news and run it as nauseum.  Even though he doesn’t know it most days, Biden is from the Obama tree, and if tying them together results in a win, so be it.  

At the same time, continue the reveal of the corruption at the Obama Biden White House as new information is released.  

On the other hand, of the strategy fails it was a bad call. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, bdutton said:

This is what FEAR looks like.

100%

There's a special kind of irony here, the democrat leadership begging the FBI and DOJ not to do what they did to Trump while trying to claim the moral high ground. That's an extra dose of irony and dishonesty atop their normal flailing. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A while back, a pundit (I think) dropped a mysterious "13 days" line on the world.  Around the same time, perpetual "stay tuned" politician Lindsay Graham implied something big was coming in the short term.  Now, the dems and this pre-emptive move which seems substantial.  I see it less as fear, more of 'let's throw more sh*t against the wall to distract the people'.  We all get worked up when people get served a subpoena, but it really doesn't seem to matter all that much in the big picture.

I'm admittedly one of the defeatist conservatives mentioned upthread in @BillsFanNC post.  Still, a glimmer of hope exists.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

"There were no scandals during the Obama Administration" is one of my favorite liberal lies.

Keep pretending anything that big with that much money being moved around could possibly have a higher level of integrity than society as a whole.

Additionally, I sincerely hope they use every resource at their disposal to root out who is paying the organized rioters who are destroying people's livelihoods.  If there is ANY political complicity, those MFers should hang in the town square.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO.....Slimy Shifty and Nadless leading the charge......THE "Putz Boys"........

You know I normally don't criticize people's genetics because it's a bit mean...but ol' Nads really looks like he was put together with left over parts from the irregular sort bin.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

You know I normally don't criticize people's genetics because it's a bit mean...but ol' Nads really looks like he was put together with left over parts from the irregular sort bin.

LOL...42+ years in politics and nothing to show for it......seems to be the norm...............

• Like (+1) 2