Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Here's the drop today: 

And it's a big one...

The left: Who is Kevin Clinesmith?

And look at that.... "Prosecuters are not expected to reveal any evidence of a broad anti-Trump conspiracy among law enforcement officials"..... maybe a more appropriate tag would be, you know,  to tell folks what he actually did and is pleading guilty to.

Trump is right.  Enemy of the people.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, fansince88 said:

Who are they covering for? 

Clinesmith took an email from the CIA which said (paraphrased) "Carter Page is not a Russian spy, he's OUR spy against Russia" and altered the words so it read: "Carter page IS NOT our spy". He did not do this on his own. He did this at the behest of both Brennan and McCabe/Comey. His plea means he can roll up the chain in both Langley and the DOJ/FBI. He's a pressure point which Durham and Barr can squeeze to make McCabe, Comey, Brennan -- and those lieutenants under them -- sweat. A lot. 

So who are they covering for? 

Everyone! GIF | Gfycat

(Including the media who knowingly lied about this matter for years)

:beer: 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Clinesmith took an email from the CIA which said (paraphrased) "Carter Page is not a Russian spy, he's OUR spy against Russia" and altered the words so it read: "Carter page IS NOT our spy". He did not do this on his own. He did this at the behest of both Brennan and McCabe/Comey. His plea means he can roll up the chain in both Langley and the DOJ/FBI. He's a pressure point which Durham and Barr can squeeze to make McCabe, Comey, Brennan -- and those lieutenants under them -- sweat. A lot. 

So who are they covering for? 

Everyone! GIF | Gfycat

(Including the media who knowingly lied about this matter for years)

:beer: 

So he is guilty and he knows it. Furthermore he now gets squeezed, (or already was squeezed), and the plea was negotiated?

Edited by fansince88
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, fansince88 said:

So he is guilty and he knows it. Furthermore he now gets squeezed, (or already, and the plea was negotiated?

The plea was already negotiated, so he made a deal. The evidence that Clinesmith altered the evidence has been in open source now for over 1.5 years, and was ignored/downplayed by the media when it first broke, then memory-holed. 

The fact he has already cut a deal, and it's for making a "false statement" rather than the more serious charges they had him on, means he must have given them some good stuff. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

?

it really is amazing how the left reacts to this. Notice the “this feels like...” line. Of course that’s what it feels like to a girl living in a echo chamber. 

in the real world, fabricating evidence to conduct surveillance is a black and white crime and infringes on the most basic rights citizens have to protect them against these exact government abuses. 

unreal!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dubs said:

it really is amazing how the left reacts to this. Notice the “this feels like...” line. Of course that’s what it feels like to a girl living in a echo chamber. 

in the real world, fabricating evidence to conduct surveillance is a black and white crime and infringes on the most basic rights citizens have to protect them against these exact government abuses. 

unreal!

It's reactions like that which made the past three months of protesting the "systemic injustice" fall so short. The same people protesting had WILLFULLY ignored the most egregious abuse of systemic power in this nation's history -- and did so while dancing on the head of one of the crime's biggest victims (Flynn). Look at the jackals here who still do it. They've exposed themselves as not hypocrites at best, idiots at worst. 

There is crossover in that demo ;) :beer: 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Since he is a "cooperating witness" who is next up?

My guess: Strzok. He's been very quiet, like a man who cut a deal. 

Here's the charging docs: 

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/17445533/1/united-states-v-clinesmith/

Note: Charging documents confirm Clinesmith was also a CIA attorney :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Brennan is so *****. 

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

My guess: Strzok. He's been very quiet, like a man who cut a deal. 

Here's the charging docs: 

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/17445533/1/united-states-v-clinesmith/

If Strzok cut a deal, and with how high up he was, Comey has to be shitting a brick.

I wonder when the Ohrs will appear? Bruce Ohr must have given up everything he knew, everything Nellie knew, and everything they could have dug up between them, to still be hanging around.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

?

The action is indefensible but they were just looking for a fall guy? Those two thoughts only work together if you believe Conservatives are not protected the same way liberals are by the constitution. It would be like saying you only care about inner city violence when the perpetrator is white, but not really if the killer is black. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's reactions like that which made the past three months of protesting the "systemic injustice" fall so short. The same people protesting had WILLFULLY ignored the most egregious abuse of systemic power in this nation's history -- and did so while dancing on the head of one of the crime's biggest victims (Flynn). Look at the jackals here who still do it. They've exposed themselves as not hypocrites at best, idiots at worst. 

There is crossover in that demo ;) :beer: 

agreed. 

And the thing that the same group will never understand is that people who support uncovering and punishing this type of behavior have absolutely nothing to do with Donald Trump. I don’t care who is the perpetrator and who the target is, these very basic protections need to be preserved or we essentially have a two class system here, the government and the governed. One has carte blanche to act as they want and the other has to take it. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If Strzok cut a deal, and with how high up he was, Comey has to be shitting a brick.

I wonder when the Ohrs will appear? Bruce Ohr must have given up everything he knew, everything Nellie knew, and everything they could have dug up between them, to still be hanging around.

Comey has been silent as of late, I think he knows he's cooked (unless you buy into the theory that he's a secret white hat which I do not but I know some really, really do). McCabe and Comey are the most exposed right now because they don't have the protections Brennan has. The Ohrs is a GREAT question... that will be interesting to track. 

The revelation/confirmation (it had been suspected) that Clinesmith worked with the CIA as well as the FBI is a big admission in the charging docs that won't get a lot of play. But that will come back again. 

Dancing In The Rain GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

It's just the start. :beer: 

(no shite, Paul)

• Like (+1) 5

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Admittedly, I don't follow this story like everyone else because I expect it to to come up empty in the end, but I do follow Housley. He seems to piss off the right and the left, which is usually a sign he's over the target.

But there are just too many moving parts to this story for the average American to follow consistently...so many names and contacts and chains of command, etc....and the ones with the biggest megaphones simply won't give it the attention it deserves to get people demanding justice.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Admittedly, I don't follow this story like everyone else because I expect it to to come up empty in the end, but I do follow Housley. He seems to piss off the right and the left, which is usually a sign he's over the target.

But there are just too many moving parts to this story for the average American to follow consistently...so many names and contacts and chains of command, etc....and the ones with the biggest megaphones simply won't give it the attention it deserves to get people demanding justice.

This is true.

Americans whine about Marvel movies being over 2 hours.  They can’t keep up with something like this.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Clinesmith was the guy who altered the 302 on Carter Page which gave them the 2-step-hop to spy on the Trump campaign. A top lawyer in the GC office who reported directly to James Baker. He was also part of the Mueller team.  He was in on the Flynn crap. His sticky fingers appear all over what #teamcoup had going on, and he is pleading guilty and a "cooperating witness."

The average schmoe may have never heard about him, but he's the start, not the end of the indictments/pleas. If we had an honest press (hahahaha) all the players would be household names.  In any event, I hope the #resist crowd has put their affairs in order.

• Like (+1) 1