Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I was wondering how you guys would be spinning this! 

"The swamp won this round" is a fantastic way to go. You guys were saying Rosenstein, Strzrok, and a myriad of others would be behind bars, treason would be clear to America, the DS "war" would be known, etc. 

Wah wah waaaaaaah

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I was wondering how you guys would be spinning this! 

"The swamp won this round" is a fantastic way to go. You guys were saying Rosenstein, Strzrok, and a myriad of others would be behind bars, treason would be clear to America, the DS "war" would be known, etc. 

Wah wah waaaaaaah ...

:lol:

came out of hiding finally.

i see you're very disappointed your sham impeachment is falling on it's face.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

:lol:

came out of hiding finally.

i see you're very disappointed your sham impeachment is falling on it's face.

And making definitive conclusions based on a NYT report about a “draft” of the report, not the final product. 

Because he’s learned nothing the past 3 years about how this all works. :lol: 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

THE HOROWITZ PREVIEW

A leak filtered through the friends of the Resistance at CNN afforded us our initial glimpse of the pending findings made by Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz; John summarized the leak here.

The findings set forth in Horowitz’s long-awaited report address possible FISA abuse in the Russia hoax perpetrated by John Brennan, James Comey et al. in the 2016 election and the first months of the Trump administration. The leak to CNN derived from the draft of the Horowitz report to be released on December 9. 

The larger story out of which the FISA issues emerge represents the biggest scandal in American political history by far, as Andrew McCarthy makes abundantly clear in Ball of Collusion: The Plot to Rig an Election and Destroy a Presidency.

In his weekly NR column McCarthy now asks whether the leak represents the tip of a scandalous iceberg or a signal that Horowitz’s report will be much ado about nothing much?

If I were a betting man, I would bet that we have been set up for an infuriating anti-climax (infuriating to those of us familiar with the evidence). One would be a fool to doubt that justice will ever be administered to the perpetrators of this particular scandal.

Andy does not answer the question that he raises in the opening of his column. Rather, he “add some relevant details about the lead-up to the FISA surveillance, which are more thoroughly outlined in” Ball of Collusion. I finished reading a galley of the book just before it was published this past August and posted an appreciation of it on Power Line, but I had already forgotten a few of the details that McCarthy marshals in this column.

Much more at the link 

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/11/the-horowitz-preview.php

Remember several key points: 

1) Disinformation is the main course of the day, from all sides. It was expected, we're seeing it in full. Keep your powder dry. 

2) The OIG has a limited scope, he could only interview active FBI/DOJ personnel and has no power to indict. Indictments by Horowitz were never expected. Referrals were.

3) The only source for this "the OIG is anticlimactic" comes from a proven source of disinformation with a motive to lie (the NYTs), and the article itself is a mess. One such example:

"...But to absolve the top ranks of abusing their power out of bias against President Trump."

-- So they did abuse their power, the report lists (hundreds of pages worth of details), it just wasn't because they didn't like Trump. 

... Now remember all the texts. The clear animus displayed. 

And then remember who is going to be the one who ultimately swings the hammer. It's not Horowitz: 

image.jpeg.d678d8c1285173be4bd00e3289d54f16.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And then remember who is going to be the one who ultimately swings the hammer. It's not Horowitz: 

image.jpeg.d678d8c1285173be4bd00e3289d54f16.jpeg

Don't know how they got that power, but John Goodman and Jamie Hyneman are both avowed liberals unlikely to indict anyone.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Remember several key points: 

.Keep your powder dry. 

Oh, OK, so now I shouldn't look to the OIG report as a big thing, because the next thing is the big thing. Phew. Good to know.

Let me know what the next big thing is after that? And I assume it's happening on the 12th?  

20 hours ago, B-Man said:

THE HOROWITZ PREVIEW

A leak filtered through the friends of the Resistance at CNN afforded us our initial glimpse of the pending findings made by Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz; John summarized the leak here.

The findings set forth in Horowitz’s long-awaited report address possible FISA abuse in the Russia hoax perpetrated by John Brennan, James Comey et al. in the 2016 election and the first months of the Trump administration. The leak to CNN derived from the draft of the Horowitz report to be released on December 9. 

The larger story out of which the FISA issues emerge represents the biggest scandal in American political history by far, as Andrew McCarthy makes abundantly clear in Ball of Collusion: The Plot to Rig an Election and Destroy a Presidency.

In his weekly NR column McCarthy now asks whether the leak represents the tip of a scandalous iceberg or a signal that Horowitz’s report will be much ado about nothing much?

If I were a betting man, I would bet that we have been set up for an infuriating anti-climax (infuriating to those of us familiar with the evidence). One would be a fool to doubt that justice will ever be administered to the perpetrators of this particular scandal.

Andy does not answer the question that he raises in the opening of his column. Rather, he “add some relevant details about the lead-up to the FISA surveillance, which are more thoroughly outlined in” Ball of Collusion. I finished reading a galley of the book just before it was published this past August and posted an appreciation of it on Power Line, but I had already forgotten a few of the details that McCarthy marshals in this column.

Much more at the link 

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/11/the-horowitz-preview.php

The bolded part was sadly obvious from the beginning and Beardy McGee isn't going to do anything either.  The bureaucrats, deep state, or whatever name you assign have won, and have been in charge for decades.  Trump and the exposure of their methods are both  short term blips to be extinguished.  

There are other sources of concern about exposure because many of the people hiding things are dumb people who consider themselves brilliant.  Whatever is exposed though can be spun into something different or swept back under the rug.  It's being done now, in plain sight.  Soon it will be back to being done in secret and the cycle will repeat itself at some point.

That people can celebrate it is the ONLY thing about this that surprises me.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like (+1) 1