Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

Ohhhh I know! Let's take the word of Devlin Barrett of the Washington Post  ?  lead FBI media leaker for 2½ years for McCabe, Comey, Strzok and the rest of the deep-state-scum at the FBI as gospel the week before the OIG report comes out.

I honestly have no idea what is in the upcoming OIG report. Horowitz is not the prosecutor, he is the investigator. There is a criminal investigation going on via Durham. Who is being indicted? I could not tell you. But, this report must be something else for the hard spinning being put out by WaPo and the NYT. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Durham didn’t expand his scope and travel back and forth to Europe conducting interviews for no reason.

He found something

"He was sent to Europe by Giuliani, at Trump's orders, to manufacture evidence for this political hit job!  Trump weaponized the DOJ and the IG!  Impeach!"  [/Democrats]

• Like (+1) 1

Barr’s Disagreement With Horowitz Is How It’s Supposed to Work

Reports are beginning to float to the surface that Attorney General Bill Barr — who has been overseeing U.S. Attorney John Durham’s investigation into the origins of the Russia collusion investigation — does not agree with DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s conclusion in his forthcoming report that the FBI had sufficient evidence to open the investigation.

That’s a mouthful, I know. But it’s pretty simple, really. According to the Washington Post, Barr is basically saying that Horowitz, confined as he is to examining issues related to the DOJ, doesn’t have the information he and Durham have uncovered as to what other agencies (such as the CIA) and entities may have been doing during the investigation.

He doesn’t have all the information, Barr says, so his conclusion might be appropriate within the limited parameters he had to work with, but there’s more to the story.

That’s it.

It’s not a slam against Horowitz, nor is it a slam against the report necessarily. Simply an acknowledgment — and a necessary one, given the spin-doctoring that’s been happening in the lead up to the report’s release next week — that Horowitz was limited in the scope of his investigation.

The behavior is actually how governing is supposed to work, with the players showing respect for each other’s roles and taking care not to step on toes. The Obama administration had a different view of how the intelligence agencies were supposed to work, and Barr seems to be hearkening back to a time before “supersharing” (just made that word up) between agencies was a thing.

But don’t take my word for it. South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham warned that if you believe Horowitz and Barr are at odds with each other in their respective upcoming reports, you’re buying into the spin.

“Be wary of the Washington Post and the New York Times reporting on what is coming up with Horowitz. They have been trying overtime to spin this thing to diminish its effect, to downplay it,” Graham said Monday.

“I can tell you without any hesitation Attorney General Barr has every confidence in the world in Mr. Horowitz,” Graham added. “He believes that he has done a good job, a professional job, and he appreciates the work and the effort he has put into disclosing abuse at the Department of Justice.”

https://www.redstate.com/slee/2019/12/03/barrs-disagreement-horowitz-supposed-work/

• Like (+1) 2

Trump is so beyond corrupt this gang belongs in jail, not in charge of the greatest republic in history. 

The fact we will survive this crisis is a testimony to the strength of our country but these people need and deserve punishment. Trump belongs in jail 

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Let's just say that there are 3 entities that are being investigated and Horowitz is investigating only one. Keep things in perspective, people.

Watching you all brace for the possible good news that no one did something near-treasonous is sad. But amusing too. 

Keep the narrative alive at all costs. 

25 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Watching you all brace for the possible good news that no one did something near-treasonous is sad. But amusing too. 

Keep the narrative alive at all costs. 

Treason, seriously?

Are you picking up Gary's mantle in this thread?

• Like (+1) 1

Just to highlight his hypocrisy and dishonesty — find a single post of him decrying against the MULTIPLE years worth of every media pundit and elected official calling Trump a traitor. 

You won’t find one. 

Now, go find any post of mine laying out exactly what Horowitz was going to do — a year before anyone in the media knew he was investigating — and see how that is still in line with what’s happening now. 

Horowitz = evidence into the public sphere which is undeniable and referrals. 

Durham, once he was appointed, = indictments. 

19 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No one committed any treason, or near-treason.

The worst thing anyone did was...racketeering?  Jesus, I'd love to see either party hit with a RICO bomb.  Or even better: the Clinton Foundation.

RICO bomb?????

Since when is Gardner Minshew (Uncle RICO) political?

?