Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just to highlight his hypocrisy and dishonesty — find a single post of him decrying against the MULTIPLE years worth of every media pundit and elected official calling Trump a traitor. 

You won’t find one. 

"The Dem impeachment is absurd and not warranted (yet, if ever)."

"I have said the impeachment is stupid because there is a lack of info."

"I've been saying the impeachment is dumb from the beginning."

Took about 15 seconds to find 3 of my posts saying impeachment is dumb. There are more but I only used one search term.  I've credited Trump where credit is due (China, judiciary). Unlike you, I can see the other side's good points. Life isn't black and white like a simple movie script. 

More dishonesty.

"Multiple years worth of every media pundit and elected official calling Trump a traitor" was in referenced to 3 years of Russia not impeachment.

You know... all those years where you were silent when 45 was repeatedly called a literal traitor by sitting members of our government. 

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More dishonesty.

"Multiple years worth of every media pundit and elected official calling Trump a traitor" was in referenced to 3 years of Russia not impeachment.

You know... all those years where you were silent when 45 was repeatedly called a literal traitor by sitting members of our government. 

So you really want me to link where I said Trump didn't collude with Russia? Because I can and will. 

You can keep moving the goal posts. I'll still make the kick dumbo.

Your belief in your narratives clouds your ability to think critically.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

"The White House declined the invitation to question the witnesses."

***** you, Nadler.  The White House declined because you scheduled the hearing to conflict with an overseas NATO trip.

well, i dunno... that is a weak excuse. the President wouldn't be the one questioning but rather White House council. i do however agree that they shouldn't even recognize this sham, in it's current iteration.

...and this is the type of garbage Stanford employs and Nadless invites to testify?....SMH.......

Pamela Karlan says she once crossed the street to avoid a Trump hotel in DC

By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

The Stanford Law School professor who sparked backlash from the White House Wednesday after invoking the president’s minor son during the first day of the House Judiciary Committee’s impeachment inquiry previously stated that she once crossed the street just to avoid passing one of President Trump's hotels.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pamela-karlan-trump-hotel-cross-street-impeachment-eric-swalwell-barron

15 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...and this is the type of garbage Stanford employs and Nadless invites to testify?....SMH.......

Pamela Karlan says she once crossed the street to avoid a Trump hotel in DC

By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

The Stanford Law School professor who sparked backlash from the White House Wednesday after invoking the president’s minor son during the first day of the House Judiciary Committee’s impeachment inquiry previously stated that she once crossed the street just to avoid passing one of President Trump's hotels.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pamela-karlan-trump-hotel-cross-street-impeachment-eric-swalwell-barron

Awwe...,she no like the corrupt President, boo hoo 

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

What really happened on 9-11 and who was behind it? 

Dance for me, dance I say!

Nothing happened.  It was all magic and special effects.  The World Trade Center is still there.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!