Sign in to follow this  
Logic

What are your bold draft day predictions?

On 4/19/2019 at 4:55 PM, Mango said:

Bold prediction- Kyler Murray falls out of the first round. 

I feel like lost in all the assumption about Kyler going number 1 is the reality that we never even figured out if he was a good football prospect. He went right from "will he wont he" to "my gawd he's so tall" to "the cardinals are taking him 1." 

Honestly what happens if the Cardinals are all smoke and the Raiders don't like him? Who likes him then?.. Something to think about about. 

6 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Joe B was on the last segment(s) of Murph/Steve...Bills have interest,the speculation is a 5th..but a 4th would do it.

If Beane wants him..Beane will land him.

I like the idea of McCoy. A veteran presence with a chip on his shoulder! He could reinvent himself as a key player in this rebuild!

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I feel like lost in all the assumption about Kyler going number 1 is the reality that we never even figured out if he was a good football prospect. He went right from "will he wont he" to "my gawd he's so tall" to "the cardinals are taking him 1." 

Honestly what happens if the Cardinals are all smoke and the Raiders don't like him? Who likes him then?.. Something to think about about. 

Dolphins. Or at least that's what I guess in the where will the QB land thread.

• Like (+1) 1

The Raiders will become the new Browns and completely waste their numerous high draft picks.