Fart or Poop at Work?

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

you are the Bathroom Gestapo Enforcer, timing people's visits?

I time my own visits....which are invariably short.  But you can always tell the weirdos who like to hang out in a room that smells like other dude's sh--.

And then you get the other nuts who require a 20 minute dental hygiene routine twice a day.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I time my own visits....which are invariably short.  But you can always tell the weirdos who like to hang out in a room that smells like other dude's sh--.

And then you get the other nuts who require a 20 minute dental hygiene routine twice a day.

you time your visits, well that's special.....

I was on a file where the lawyer NEVER washed his hands and the CFO had the strange habit, when agitated, of standing and putting both his hands down the front of his pants (spelunking we called it)

For meals I made sure i got the first bread dip into the spinach bowl and then didn't continue with that appetizer.

the people who put their mouths sealed up onto a public washroom tap to get a drink are interesting, at least twice i've used the sink to wash dog poop or gasoline off the sole of my shoes

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Exactly! At a terrible job I had back in 2013, I would specifically leave the office, walk across a parking lot, and head to the Embassy Suites lobby bathroom. Always clean and no one was ever in there. I told many co-workers and they all began doing this also and thanked me profusely.

There's a hotel near one of the spots I often have to be that has a great lobby bathroom that they let my coworkers and me use.  Actual doors on the stalls, no gaps, couple of hooks to hang gear, and always clean.

Edited by LeviF91
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

The answer is both. Now for a little lesson. What you need to do is get yourself a pair of poop shoes. What these are, is a pair of shoes you put on to go to the bathroom that nobody else knows about. This allows you to 1. Be as nasty and stinky in the bathroom without being judged and 2. Hang out in there without being hounded.

I also have a guy I work with that has a distinct breathing pattern .....    kind of hard for him to not breath for 5 minutes 

when they took away his handicapped bathroom privileges and made it public,  that must have hurt bad

12 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I knew a guy that would go from floor to floor (3 stories) and spend 30 minutes at a time in a stall pretending to crap just to not work 

you can't hide orange high tops very well  

that's an accounting firm trick

if you are in tax with nothing to do you can fake bill 16 clients a half hour each on a given day, show up at 10 and go home at 4 and take nothing home with you

i don't do either.  i'm in a different situation where i work with all women, so i keep it as tame as possible.  on top of that, my office is small now, and we share a bathroom.  it's very public knowledge as to what goes down in there.  we have one employee who absolutely destroys the bathroom on occasion, and everyone gets upset.  the bathroom is even close to one of our operatories, so if it's bad enough, i can smell the devastation while i work.  it's too much.

all that being said, i'm building a new building that should be done at the end of june.  as part of this, I have my own office off the beaten path, and I made sure i had my own bathroom in my own office.  only my ass will touch that seat moving forward.  it can't come soon enough.

Edited by teef
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I have a good mental rolodex of the cleanest and safest washrooms in the Toronto financial district, just in case I have to go quick.

@plenzmd1 will pay good, hard American cash for this information! I’m not sure his app crosses borders. 

(I want 10%)

• Haha (+1) 1