Fart or Poop at Work?

On 4/9/2019 at 1:04 PM, /dev/null said:

I have no compunction farting any where or in the company of anyone, nor do I deny my contribution when called out

However I do not like to poop in shared or unfamiliar toilets.  I prefer the homefield advantage or at least in friendly surroundings

That said, when the need does arise at work, I keep a roll of Charmin in a desk drawer.  That GSA stuff is flimsy, weak, and feeels like sandpaper

Wow... What's worse than a rosy azz Federal worker?

An even rosier azzed Federal contractor. /smh

LoL... I went to a meeting one time @ HQ and the arsenal office workers were all bringing pillows to sit on.  I was like: "What did I do? Miss the memo?"  Must be that damn GSA toilet paper roughing up their bums... I just thought they were soft-azzed pencil pushers.

If I’ve got to go, it doesn’t matter where I am. Work, home, grocery store, anything is a realistic option. You had better hope you didn’t leave your lunch box open. It wouldn’t be my first choice, but if options are limited........

I’ve been known to drive past construction sites and think a porta-potty was a beatiful site! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

If I’ve got to go, it doesn’t matter where I am. Work, home, grocery store, anything is a realistic option. You had better hope you didn’t leave your lunch box open. It wouldn’t be my first choice, but if options are limited........

I’ve been known to drive past construction sites and think a porta-potty was a beatiful site! 

You gotta go, you gotta go.

Did you drop a duece in Hammer's Lot?  Or did he give you a key to the executive washroom?

9 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You gotta go, you gotta go.

Did you drop a duece in Hammer's Lot?  Or did he give you a key to the executive washroom?

Executive washroom? Does @plenzmd1 know about this and fail to share the magic key? 

But to answer your question, I did not know about the super secret washroom, and I sincerely apologize for what happened in the back of your truck. I promise next time I’ll pick a different victim. (Unless it’s desperate, then all bets are OFF!) 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 4/9/2019 at 3:39 PM, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

A favorite past time of mine is to power wash the back of the customer toilet bowl with my ass, then go back to my office and leave the door open so I can hear the aftermath. My finest piece of work is the time I was taking such a nasty crap that the stench crept under the bathroom door into the showroom (I work in a car dealership) and I got to hear the reaction live from ground zero.

It grosses me out to walk in and see splatters .. Flush twice you lazy POS!!!  

It also grosses me out to walk in and see half a roll of TP in the bowl     Flush OFTEN if it;s that bad you lazy POS!!!   

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

gif not loading at work 

Here I sit broken hearted    I came to  ***** and only farted

thats an oldie but a goody 

yesterday i took a chance

saved my dime and ***** my pants

i miss the old pay-toilets, I'm big enough to reach over and open the door for a free ride

had to made extra specially sure that nobody was in the stall first

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

yesterday i took a chance

saved my dime and ***** my pants

i miss the old pay-toilets, I'm big enough to reach over and open the door for a free ride

had to made extra specially sure that nobody was in the stall first

you know  I do recall this

but  I don't recall using a pay toilet     ....  if it was when I was a kid I probably climbed over the door 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

13 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

you know  I do recall this

but  I don't recall using a pay toilet     ....  if it was when I was a kid I probably climbed over the door 

i thought you were a limbo dancer and entered under the door....

always make sure the stall is empty, unless you want it to be occupied...  :(

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

something else I have not done in a long time...

maybe that's why my back is so bad 

i have no idea what the effects would be for resurrecting one's limbo dancing achievements, especially when you have to say "OOF" every time you sit down or get up.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 4/10/2019 at 9:19 PM, Augie said:

I have used more than a few porta potties on runs...

On 4/10/2019 at 9:29 PM, Augie said:

Executive washroom? Does @plenzmd1 know about this and fail to share the magic key? 

But to answer your question, I did not know about the super secret washroom, and I sincerely apologize for what happened in the back of your truck. I promise next time I’ll pick a different victim. (Unless it’s desperate, then all bets are OFF!) 

hmm, executive washroom @Hammered a Lot , must say I have not been given access. But I do have one in the stadium that is practically set aside for my personal use.