I got a new job!!! No pay but.....

Thailog80

I will cover the Bills for them. No salary but free access to the stuff on the site you have to pay for. Big whoop.....But I'll be the Bills correspondant for them. ;)

21756[/snapback]

NICE!!!! Best of luck T!!!!

Hopefully the report will be a very positive one for the Bills this Sunday!!!

Don't forget to put a few plugs in for TBD!

21782[/snapback]

If SDS lets me I will.

As far as how I got it....I applied and after various back and forth e-mails they said...Okay. They're going to be sending me stuff this week.

I will cover the Bills for them. No salary but free access to the stuff on the site you have to pay for. Big whoop.....But I'll be the Bills correspondant for them. ;)

21756[/snapback]

Let me know if you want an interview... :doh:

No problem Boneman.....goddamn sox are hot arent they? I just saw they're on the SI cover this week!!!  WOO HOO!!!!  The SI jinx lives I hope.... :P  ;)

21796[/snapback]

A jinx, like a curse, only has power if you believe in them.

I and the Boston Red Sox, DO NOT BELIEVE IN THEM!

Just a sample for our KFFL interview.... :doh:

21756[/snapback]

Congrats, Thailog. I remember how excited I was when I landed my first newspaper gig. Welcome to the profession.

21756[/snapback]

Congrats, T!!