Josh Allen's hurdle wins GMFB's play of the year

sven233

Hey guys.  Josh is in the finals for Play of the Year for his magnificent hurdle.  He is up against Henry's 99 yard run.  Unfortunately, he is currently losing and is going to need some help.  So, if you want to vote, you can do so here!

https://twitter.com/gmfb/status/1112683186084036608

Also, please note that the Final 4 for best Fan Base in the NFL is going to be starting soon and we're going to need all hands on deck to get to the finals.  So get ready!

• Like (+1) 5

I have sent out a few tweets to different places trying to get him some more support.  Since I have, Josh has come back to tie it up!  Going to need a lot more support to win.  If you need any extra motivation, I believe we are going to be against the Titans for a spot in the finals for best fan base when that vote starts.  We should want to beat them twice!!!!!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Not to take away from Henry’s run, but stuff arming an entire defense is way less impressive when they’re not trying worth *****...

Agreed!! Another thing that bothered me was Nate Burleson kept adding "for no touchdown" after the Josh Allen Hurdle, but the Mahomes no look pass was his best play of the year. oh and also for no touchdown. 

Go vote and get the win and give Nate the finger  

• Like (+1) 4

I'm gonna get flamed but it's a really tough call!!

The Allen leap was spectacular, but so was the TD run, and if I actually had a Twitter acct I would have to think about which one to vote for.

I think the Henry run edges it for me if I was a neutral and unbiased voter.

Having said that, in a close call, I'd give it to Allen due to homerism ?

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Hey guys.  Josh is in the finals for Play of the Year for his magnificent hurdle.  He is up against Henry's 99 yard run.  Unfortunately, he is currently losing and is going to need some help.  So, if you want to vote, you can do so here!

Also, please note that the Final 4 for best Fan Base in the NFL is going to be starting soon and we're going to need all hands on deck to get to the finals.  So get ready!

Please don't tell me what to do.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

I'm not signing up to twitter just for this.

For those that are worried about signing up for Twitter to do this, don't.  It takes 2 minutes to sign up for Twitter and you never have to post there.  And, as a bonus, if you follow the right people, it can become your fastest source of breaking news so you will always be up to date with what's going on with the Bills and Sabres.

I don't tweet very much at all, but I look at the feed just for news.  It requires very little effort and is pretty cool.

Helping Josh to win Play of the Year and the Bills Mafia to win Best Fan Base is just something fun to do on the side.  Why not just take a minute......

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, sven233 said:

With my vote, it’s 50/50. Gonna be a knock down, drag out. Step up, TSWers!

• Like (+1) 1