Whistleblower Says Security Clearances Process Corrupted

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

I have repeatedly answered your question of how the situations are similar.  Once again, the chief similarity is that both actions may have resulted in some of our national secrets being exposed to our adversaries.

This is why you're losing so badly and making yourself look even more foolish than usual. 

There is no comparison between the two. None. HRC's server did not "maybe" expose national secrets - it DID expose them for her foundations profit. 

The fact you keep ignoring that element shows you don't really know what happened with the servers because you're uniformed and being willfully ignorant. I can state this positively because to back your ridiculous comparison up you keep trotting out the words of proven liars and deceivers. 

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is why you're losing so badly and making yourself look even more foolish than usual. 

There is no comparison between the two. None. HRC's server did not "maybe" expose national secrets - it DID expose them for her foundations profit. 

The fact you keep ignoring that element shows you don't really know what happened with the servers because you're uniformed and being willfully ignorant. I can state this positively because to back your ridiculous comparison up you keep trotting out the words of proven liars and deceivers. 

maybe he has the brain of a sparrow

14 minutes ago, row_33 said:

maybe he has the brain of a sparrow

He's not a bad poster or guy. He's just stubborn and after being lied to for two plus years on Trump Russia he's become afflicted with Stockholm syndrome. He worships those who lied to him, he doesn't hold them accountable because "TRUMP BAD!"

If he took any time to examine the issue in depth, with an honest eye rather than a partisan one, he'd see how wrong he is. 

But he won't. Because: stubborn + TDS = incoherent flailing.

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's not a bad poster or guy. He's just stubborn and after being lied to for two plus years on Trump Russia he's become afflicted with Stockholm syndrome. He worships those who lied to him, he doesn't hold them accountable because "TRUMP BAD!"

If he took any time to examine the issue in depth, with an honest eye rather than a partisan one, he'd see how wrong he is. 

my time is held close due to a lot of work the last few months, i have no patience at all with a half dozen on here

36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Thanks but my opinion of you has degraded considerably with your incessant quoting me when I have literally begged you to spew your ***** to somebody else.  You are a bad guy and a bad poster.  Full Stop.

I'm into my 60's now and in all of my life I have never encountered a larger anal orifice, on-line or in person.  I am being completely serious.  Congratulations, there were several here in the running but you are the clear winner. 

I don't give a flying ***** about your opinions.  At this point in our interactions, you couldn't tell me where to find buried treasure.  

YOU KNOW THAT BUT CANNOT SEEM TO STOP YOURSELF!!     You should recognize that as a problem.

Only a person with severe personality issues would still think I would want to interact with them.  STFU    You are waaaay worse than any religious zealot that I ever had to endure.   Quit trying to save me and please for whatever God's sake you like, STFU.

Edited by Bob in Mich
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Thanks but my opinion of you has degraded considerably with your incessant quoting me when I have literally begged you to spew your ***** to somebody else.  You are a bad guy and a bad poster.  Full Stop.

I'm into my 60's now and in all of my life I have never encountered a larger anal orifice, on-line or in person.  I am being completely serious.  Congratulations, there were several here in the running but you are the clear winner. 

I don't give a flying ***** about your opinions.  At this point in our interactions, you couldn't tell me where to find buried treasure.  

YOU KNOW THAT BUT CANNOT SEEM TO STOP YOURSELF!!     You should recognize that as a problem.

Only a person with severe personality issues would still think I would want to interact with them.  STFU    You are waaaay worse than any religious zealot that I ever had to endure.   Quit trying to save me and please for whatever God's sake you like, STFU.

I take it you still haven't found the laws that Trump apparently broke?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But in fairness to Bob and his argument, IF the issue with Hillary WAS that she was denied clearance, and IF Barrack HAD overridden the decision and HAD lawfully excersized his authority to do so, THE TWO SCENARIOS WOULD HAVE BEEN SIMILAR! 

Assuming, of course, that Bob was as outraged by the actions of the Obama admin as he was by the Russian scoundrel puppet Trump. 

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Oh, ***** you, #######.

Aw, Tom.  I'm so sorry.   I know you worked tirelessly to capture this largest anal orifice award.  Truth be known, at one point, compared to the rest, you had Gretzky-like numbers.  But recently, DR has become obsessed to super human levels.  He clearly won it and he deserves the award but you can still hold your head high.  You were a pretty large one too.

Now, I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but you have 'Pompous Prick' locked up for this year and I have even heard whispers of lifetime achievement award in that very same category.   Don't quote me but I can't really see how you could lose that one.  You are outstanding in this field.

52 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

All that rage is only going to end with a heart attack. you should watch that at your age.

Personally, point taken. I would definitely stay off your lawn.

Edited by Albwan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

You've had a good run, Grandpappy. 

This is what cognitive dissonance looks like. 

I shared the truth with Bob - while he was following lies. For that, I'm the bad guy. 

*he leaves out the multiple times he called me a traitor/Putin supporter simply for questioning the story, because Bob isn't honest about his outrage

Shame, Bob. You're just happy being misled and lied to - but quoting your ignorance is informative to others. 

This is fitting: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 2

He’s not worth your hatred. DR has unwavering faith in creating his conspiracy narrative both in the news and at a personal level, and proselytizing about it even when shown how stupid and wrong it is. And he believes in far stranger stuff. He has a little army of yes-men here though so it’s not worth trying to discuss on this board. What was PPP is now his wet dream: billsChan. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is what cognitive dissonance looks like. 

I shared the truth with Bob - while he was following lies. For that, I'm the bad guy. 

*he leaves out the multiple times he called me a traitor/Putin supporter simply for questioning the story, because Bob isn't honest about his outrage

Shame, Bob. You're just happy being misled and lied to - but quoting your ignorance is informative to others. 

This is fitting: 

Don't get all sensitive and bent out of shape. You dislodged that old has been fair and square by not letting Bob feel good about his own ignorance.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So can we now lay to rest the argument that pot works?

You can do whatever you want.  I use it for pain management.  Some days are worse than others for me but I have gone from 120+ Vicodin a month down to maybe 2, on average.  In addition I have more days that I am able to get out and about than I did before.  To me, it is working well.

Edit: Jim, you need to be careful about switching topics to cannabis within a post.  3rdRate is a real stickler on this issue and he will give you a stern scolding.

Edited by Bob in Mich

9 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

You can do whatever you want.  I use it for pain management.  Some days are worse than others for me but I have gone from 120+ Vicodin a month down to maybe 2, on average.  In addition I have more days that I am able to get out and about than I did before.  To me, it is working well.

Edit: Jim, you need to be careful about switching topics to cannabis within a post.  3rdRate is a real stickler on this issue and he will give you a stern scolding.

Bob.jpg

Aw, Tom.  I'm so sorry.   I know you worked tirelessly to capture this largest anal orifice award.  Truth be known, at one point, compared to the rest, you had Gretzky-like numbers.  But recently, DR has become obsessed to super human levels.  He clearly won it and he deserves the award but you can still hold your head high.  You were a pretty large one too.

Now, I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but you have 'Pompous Prick' locked up for this year and I have even heard whispers of lifetime achievement award in that very same category.   Don't quote me but I can't really see how you could lose that one.  You are outstanding in this field.

Some people just aren’t worth trying to save.  You’re one of them.

People are going to die in the streets because  of people with your mindset, whether or not you’re one of them doesn’t matter much.  You’re in your 60’s and will be gone soon enough anyway.

I wish you could have been better, Bob; but I won’t mourn you when you’re gone.

25 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Some people just aren’t worth trying to save.  You’re one of them.

People are going to die in the streets because  of people with your mindset, whether or not you’re one of them doesn’t matter much.  You’re in your 60’s and will be gone soon enough anyway.

I wish you could have been better, Bob; but I won’t mourn you when you’re gone.

You crack me up.  You somehow don't seem to mind the myriad of insults that get thrown my way but you are ever outraged when I respond.  Don't interpret that as a plea for your protection....please.

I will be gone soon enough - true.  To be honest, I have never been happier about that than lately. Certainly don't mourn for me.  I have had a pretty good life. 

Good luck trying to get our country back from Trump.  History tells us that leaders like him will rise periodically.  Usually the people see through it and those politicians fade.  Why do some succeed and become dictators?  It is the enablers, such as the many Trump lawyers here, that are to blame for allowing him to take ever more power. 

Edited by Bob in Mich

3 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

You crack me up.  You somehow don't seem to mind the myriad of insults that get thrown my way but you are ever outraged when I respond.  Don't interpret that as a plea for your protection....please.

I will be gone soon enough - true.  To be honest, I have never been happier about that than lately. Certainly don't mourn for me.  I have had a pretty good life. 

Good luck trying to get our country back from Trump.  History tells us that leaders like him will rise periodically.  Usually the people see through it and those politicians fade.  Why do some succeed and become dictators?  It is the enablers, such as the many Trump lawyers here, that are to blame for allowing him take ever more power. 

What more power has he taken than any other previous administrations?

49 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Good luck trying to get our country back from Trump.  History tells us that leaders like him will rise periodically.  Usually the people see through it and those politicians fade.  Why do some succeed and become dictators?  It is the enablers, such as the many Trump lawyers here, that are to blame for allowing him to take ever more power. 

This is pure nonsense. There aren't any "Trump lawyers" down here. None of the trump/Russia discussions were about trump. They're about truth. Truth which was shared with you along with evidence to back it up. 

You aren't interested in truth. You're interested in being lied to so long as those lies reaffirm your position. That's not honest. That's dishonest. And it's your legacy down here. 

Case in point: you call trump a dictator. Dictators try to centralize power under their thumb, like Obama did. Like W did. Like Clinton did. Trump has actively been decentralizing power. 

But when the facts don't support your preformed conclusions, you smoke another jay and double down on calling those people sharing information with you traitors and Putin lovers like a good little stoner NPC.

Quick, tell me I'm wrong again because rep Cummings and Schiff say so! ?

See, what you fail to understand - because you refuse to think for yourself - is that this was a coup. A coup against a legally elected president by a bunch of unelected Intel officials. You don't have a problem with that because you hate trump. That just exposes how shallow your patriotism runs. 

Because if they can do this against trump, a president you don't like and you allow it, what's to stop them from doing it to a president you do like?

Nothing is the answer. 

But tell me again how trump is the threat. He's not. Short sighted thinking like yours is the threat. You're just too stoned to see clearly. 

Sad 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What more power has he taken than any other previous administrations?

There a lot of areas that he has taken control or violated previous norms.  Any of the following done by prior presidents would bring complaints around here.  Not any more.

Exposing secure information, Executive Order overdrive, Hiding Tax Returns, Meddling with the Justice Dept, Interference with Corporate Mergers, Fed interference, Manufacturing the Border Crisis, end run to take money for his wall, Emoluments violations, nepotism, the incessant lying, etc.  The problem with backing a bully even when you know he is wrong is that someday the bully will use those same tactics again and the next time he may not care about your rights.

47 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Exposing secure information, Executive Order overdrive, Hiding Tax Returns, Meddling with the Justice Dept, Interference with Corporate Mergers, Fed interference, Manufacturing the Border Crisis, end run to take money for his wall, Emoluments violations, nepotism, the incessant lying, etc.  The problem with backing a bully even when you know he is wrong is that someday the bully will use those same tactics again and the next time he may not care about your rights.

Blinding ignorance. Posts like this should come with a warning label. 

But keep spouting the talking points those who lies to you for two plus years want you to spout. Let's take these one at a time so people can see your list in full:

1) exposing secure information (didn't happen, no evidence to support it was a violation or breach of Nat sec)

2) EO overdrive (not true, there have been far less EOs issued by this administration than the last two potus by this point in their first term, making it a slowdown not overdrive. But when you have no facts, lie or parrot the words of proven liars)

3) Hiding tax returns: (Old and tired. The IRS has his returns. They're not hidden. If there was anything illegal in them it would have been acted on by the IRS and others long ago. Things basic logic can tell us... Try some)

4) Meddling with the justice department (didn't happen, no facts to support, and as chief executive he runs the DOJ not the other way around - in fact there far more evidence to show the DOJ was attempting a coup - but you don't care about that because the truth isn't what you're interested in. Being reassured by your lying masters is all that you care about)

5) interference w corporate mergers (nonsense. Would love for you to compare and contrast w other administrations but we know you won't and can't because you're not thinking for yourself, you're listing things others have told you to be outraged about)

6) Fed interference (spoken like a true globalist NPC - and it's not interference it's his job to fill positions on the board )

7) Manufacturing the border crisis: (not true, more nonsense you cannot support w fact, this is such an outlandish statement it just shows how ***** lost you are in this information war. You're lost and angry at all the wrong people because of your own failures)

8 ) End run to take money for his wall (more nonsense, just parroting talking points without an understanding of the situation)

9) emoluments violations (not true, has not happened, no facts to support)

10) Nepotism (more nonsense, rear admiral Chelsea says hi)

11) incessant lying (spoken in the same breath you just used to repeat 10 lies told to you by proven liars and deceivers. Irony alert!)

In that whole list you've got nothing backed by fact or evidence. Just your feelz. 

Smoke more. It's not working as it should.  

And PLENTY of people down here have taken trump to task for overstepping when he's done so. Plenty. 

Again, facts are stubborn things. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

He’s consolidating power by...

Following the law, working within his Constitutional mandates, decreasing the size and scope of the Executive Branch, unentangling our military from fruitless and costly foreign engagements, and forcing Congress to legislate?

Well, that’s brilliant!  No wonder no one noticed his ruthless extra-Constitutional powertaking, he hid it in his broad based ceding of Executive powers in a return to Constitutionalism!  That’s genius!  Just like all the global warming hiding at the bottom of the ocean!

Moron.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

I disagree with this. Trump is just a guy. He will pass on. With any luck, we will do better in picking our leaders for a while. 

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

Says the guy who's been wrong so often he's changed screen names more than he's changed pants.

Cling to your stories. Cling hard. Or change the stories as you go. That’s you. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

I disagree with this. Trump is just a guy. He will pass on. With any luck, we will do better in picking our leaders for a while. 

Trump is just a guy.  He does have his unique talents and without doubt he has hypnotized his base.  My point though was that historically I think we will look back and see that the real issue with his rise wasn't necessarily Trump himself but was in fact the political enablers.  The environment is currently so toxic that the expected checks on his power are MIA or just willing to 'go along' with Trump as long as he is accomplishing generally what they want to do.

I am reminded of a passage from an Ann Arbor writer, Robert Faber, though he was referring to the rise of another.

‘We shall always have our fools and ideologues in positions of power, but our system of laws and logic, of checks and balances, is designed to guard against the abuses of ..power, to protect the weakest from the more powerful...  If the elected of our democracy, for reasons of greed or power or cowardice, fail in that task, that is the more troubling threat.   It was McCarthy’s colleagues who let us down, by failing in their obligation to uphold the spirit and intent and integrity of our democratic system.’

Edited by Bob in Mich

“Tricia Newbold set an important mark when she became the first official currently serving in Donald Trump’s White House to take accusations of wrongdoing to Congress—and to put her name publicly behind them. But Democrats on Capitol Hill say that beyond Newbold, a small army of whistle-blowers from across the government has been working in secret with the House Oversight Committee to report alleged malfeasance inside the Trump administration.” 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/04/trump-administration-whistleblowers-democrats-congress/586459/

"truth" is a slippery slope on definitions here, there is nothing remotely close to a serious find of collusion or (forgive me) treason that could be proven in any reasonable fashion

never was