The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

To give you a clue at how clueless the general public is....  I would have worded it "prove collusion" but 39% of people are either in denial or so brainwashed they can't objectively look at the evidence provided to them.

muellerpoll3.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

To give you a clue at how clueless the general public is....  I would have worded it "prove collusion" but 39% of people are either in denial or so brainwashed they can't objectively look at the evidence provided to them.

muellerpoll3.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Was there a followup question of are you

Republican

Democrat

Independent

Which I suspect would have been somewhere in the 35-39-25% ranges

11 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Was there a followup question of are you

Republican

Democrat

Independent

Which I suspect would have been somewhere in the 35-39-25% ranges

No follow up question but they did give the demographics to the question and the answer was largely shaped by party....Independents breaking towards Mueller report did not prove no collusion.

Dems - 14% yes, 61% no, 26% don't know

Independents - 21% yes, 36% no, 43% don't know

Republicans - 63% yes 19% no, 19% don't know. 

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

No follow up question but they did give the demographics to the question and the answer was largely shaped by party....Independents breaking towards Mueller report did not prove no collusion.

Dems - 14% yes, 61% no, 26% don't know

Independents - 21% yes, 36% no, 43% don't know

Republicans - 63% yes 19% no, 19% don't know. 

and another poll you cherry pick to back up an opinion that really isn't controversial and nobody will hold you heavily to account for???

:(

The report will be fun to read. Trump has been saying for weeks that it’s a complete exoneration and was a witch hunt (implying all connections and potential crimes by him/his campaign are fake).

I am curious to see if his inoculation efforts were well founded. 

Talking about the IRA now... remember, this was known BEFORE Mueller. IRA was outted by the NYT in 2012/2013.

"No evidence that Trump or anyone connected to the campaign coordinated with the IRA"

The Special Counsel "found NO COLLUSION on any activities relating to IRA"

GRU hacking now... this is the trickiest wicket 

"No one associated with the campaign coordinated or worked with the Russian government to hack."

That's the entire Steele dossier being burned to the ground with that last point.

"Publication of the documents is not criminal... no one associated with Trump participated in disseminating the stolen info."

• Like (+1) 2

Bottom line: 

"After nearly two years of investigations, thousands of subpoenas, the SCO confirmed Russia sponsored efforts to interfere in the 2016 election, but did not find evidence that ANY American colluded in those efforts"

That's lights out, folks.

Now onto Obstruction... 

RR and Barr concluded TOGETHER that there was not enough evidence to support an obstruction case.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1