Cj Anderson is available beano get ur done

5 minutes ago, Forward Progress said:

I've heard of him, so he must be good.  What ever happened to the Notre Dame star Rudy from the movie Rudy?  I've heard of him too.

Rudy Ruettiger - Overhyped and undersized pass rusher who totalled a surprisingly high sack/attempt ratio in college.  Gets penetration due to ability to slide between lineman, but loses the edge upon any contact and struggles to stay on the field (and in college).  So versatile that he can be both a player, janitor, equipment manager and motivational speaker.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

Rudy Ruettiger - Overhyped and undersized pass rusher who totalled a surprisingly high sack/attempt ratio in college.  Gets penetration due to ability to slide between lineman, but loses the edge upon any contact and struggles to stay on the field (and in college).  So versatile that he can be both a player, janitor, equipment manager and motivational speaker.

Worth a late round flier. What he lacks in speed/strength, he makes up for with grit and moxie.

One of those prospects viewed as a late bloomer as he began his career at Holy Cross and didn't come into his own until late in his senior season. The upside is there.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This is one of the worst ideas this season. We do not need another old guy to be paid a couple million dollars to be our 3rd back. I hate the idea. Draft Devin Singletary in the 3rd and cut Ivory. You get younger, cheaper and better. 

Yikes! -Ivory is still on the roster??? -How the hell are we this OLD at RB?

Gotta draft some fresh legs...

The Tide's Damien Harris is the best Back in the draft IMO, but on the cheap you could snag the U's Travis Homer in the 5th-6th...

Makes no sense having 3 30+ year old backs.

Edited by #34fan

8 hours ago, Rufridr101 said:

Cj Anderson is a younger better ivory and is highly motivated.  Definitely would be on board with this. 

Gotta take a look for sure.
would you keep Ivory?

If CJ came on in to Buffalo ?

and the never ending  oft repeated query ?

Trade Shady for a third to philly haha.

i like this kid CJ

8 hours ago, gobills1212 said:

Is the plan to just collect 22 RB and start 11 on O and 11 on D? Or is it just only sign 11 and make them 'iron man' it and play both ways?

field the deepest team in the world.

can he play teams though ? ..