NZ Mosque shooting *GRAPHIC* (50 dead) (1 shooter arrested)

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Formative years were the 70s where it seemed some splinter gang was doing this weekly, and the lefties all applauded it.

I'm not religious nor of any political party, not left, not right. some would call it independent. I call it I keep my ass far away from politics. yes, I vote being my given right but I register independent.

as much as this is a political forum I generally stay clear of politics as it can be a deal where it can be handled (discussion/opinions) respectfully but in many cases it leads to anger, hate and division, so I tend to stay clear.

I simply stated my view on this slaughter that took place and found it to be just some white australian kid that was so full of hate he felt god like to take those lives he must of felt were a threat to him. they obviously were caught completely off guard and were defenseless.

so my opinion on his actions are that I feel he was/is a coward. any man who walks (after wasting dozens more) down a street, shoots a female in the back and walks up on her while shes pleading for help and blows her head off, is a coward.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This is the world we’re living in. The dude has some ideas how to end violence between Muslims and everyone else, but I promise you that won’t be the end of violence.

Frankly there’s nothing any of us can do to stop it. Humans are inherently violent. This isn’t anything new. People will always be angry and hateful. People will always use any means to get what they want. People will always complain. There’s good and evil. It’s always been this way. Social media just makes it seem louder.

The only course of action we can take is to teach tolerance and acceptance to our kids. Teach them to love all of mankind. Stress to them how similar we all really are instead of pointing out the very few differences. Even then we won’t completely stop violence, but it’s a good start in the right direction.

• Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Justice said:

This is the world we’re living in. The dude has some ideas how to end violence between Muslims and everyone else, but I promise you that won’t be the end of violence.

Frankly there’s nothing any of us can do to stop it. Humans are inherently violent. This isn’t anything new. People will always be angry and hateful. People will always use any means to get what they want. People will always complain. There’s good and evil. It’s always been this way. Social media just makes it seem louder.

The only course of action we can take is to teach tolerance and acceptance to our kids. Teach them to love all of mankind. Stress to them how similar we all really are instead of pointing out the very few differences. Even then we won’t completely stop violence, but it’s a good start in the right direction.

Sounds reasonable and a good place to start would be in our schools/madrassas.

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Very true. Any place of learning for that matter. Places of worship, schools, and at home. It all starts at home. 

11 minutes ago, Justice said:

Very true. Any place of learning for that matter. Places of worship, schools, and at home. It all starts at home. 

It's where racism is learned too, no one is born to hate, it's learned, mainly in the home

21 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Indoctrination is not the answer, it's the problem, some would argue.

Edited by Paulus

20 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I’d say, to someone’s point earlier, a place would be right here at PPP. And in news comments. 

The anonymous dehumanizing interaction that forums like this encourage is no small part of the problem when a lonely angry person goes off.  

Against my better judgement, I wanted to come over to PPP and see how folks were reacting to this disgusting, racist, white nationalist terrorist attack and what I discover very quickly is that there's no way that you can get banned over here for anything at all that you say.

I'm just so disgusted that anyone could overtly sympathize with the perpetrators of this horrifying mass murder and then go on to advocate outlawing the Muslim religion and boast "I love killing Haj" at all.

What's worse is that it's apparently okay over here in PPP?

Utterly disgusting.

What a ***** backwards forum where words like ***** and ***** are censored but advocating the genocide of an entire religion is not.

***** gross.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Against my better judgement, I wanted to come over to PPP and see how folks were reacting to this disgusting, racist, white nationalist terrorist attack and what I discover very quickly is that there's no way that you can get banned over here for anything at all that you say.

I'm just so disgusted that anyone could overtly sympathize with the perpetrators of this horrifying mass murder and then go on to advocate outlawing the Muslim religion and boast "I love killing Haj" at all.

Utterly disgusting.

It's not ok.  Did you see where everyone called him out for it?

Literally no one agreed with him, and several asked the mods to deal with him.  So try being less of a judgemental ass.

Someone please quote me, so this judgemental ass can read it.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Utterly disgusting.

What a ***** backwards forum where words like ***** and ***** are censored but advocating the genocide of an entire religion is not.

***** gross.

On 3/15/2019 at 7:13 AM, meazza said:

You’re disgusting.  

On 3/15/2019 at 8:23 AM, DC Tom said:

You're horrible.

On 3/15/2019 at 8:26 AM, BringBackOrton said:

Please leave. You are not welcome in this community.

On 3/15/2019 at 8:32 AM, meazza said:

Agreed. There’s been some pretty terrible posters here but he’s in the top 5

On 3/15/2019 at 9:31 AM, DC Tom said:

Your "I like killing Haj" experience.

You really should have been drowned at birth.

On 3/15/2019 at 9:47 AM, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Dude...

You are walking a VERY  fine line here.

I am one for respecting peoples opinions but I am not sure how much more of your views I can let continue, even with this being PPP, there still are morals and guidelines that we all need to obey by on here.

On 3/15/2019 at 10:11 AM, GG said:

Genocide and mass relocation is your only solution for people you disagree with?   

I think civilized, non-homicidal people can come up with a lot more solutions than that.

On 3/15/2019 at 10:12 AM, 3rdnlng said:

Your solutions or those solutions modified may have some merit. Your enthusiasm for "killing Haj" is what is repulsive. You will never get to discuss the meat of your proposals when you spew your hate.

Hey transplant, go ***** yourself buddy.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Utterly disgusting.

Trust me bro, this place is best in very small doses and that’s what I recommend to you, because we shouldn’t tell ppl how to think and what to say. This place isn’t about censorship nor should it be. Open dialogue can help and in some cases be hurtful. Just like in society.

The dude is scary though. I’m the Muslim here and I’d bet anything if people had to bet on who’s most likely to go on a violent rampage it’d be him by a mile. I hope he gets help. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Utterly disgusting.

Do you think you could go transplant yourself to somewhere else? Your description above is not what went down here but as usual, you're a snowflake and you'll try to find a way to make this the perception. If you were paying attention you'd have noticed that the bolded above was universally condemned here.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 3/15/2019 at 5:33 AM, The_Dude said:

It’s understandable, but this is not the way.

This will happen in the US more and more (I know this happened in NZ) as Muslims ramp up their numbers with the help of democrats. Then they’ll get their revenge killings. Then the US will implode like the Balkans in the early 90’s because there’s noncoexisting with muslims. Sunni and Shia Muslims can’t coexist, ya think they’ll live peacefully in mass with others? Ha. 

I do NOT condone terrorist attacks. This will only add fuel to the problem. But it’s my guess that’s what these people wanted. They don’t seek an end to the issues as I do, they sought to amp up the tensions to initiate some kind of war. 

Anyways, I just hope Hobbiton is ok because I haven’t seen it yet. Crazy hobbits. 

Holy Phuc...!!!! Wow...

You gotta be kidding... Like @meazza said...

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Literally no one agreed with him, and several asked the mods to deal with him.  So try being less of a judgemental ass.

Hey Buddy, what's up... Just saying hi!

8 minutes ago, Justice said:

Trust me bro, this place is best in very small doses and that’s what I recommend to you, because we shouldn’t tell ppl how to think and what to say. This place isn’t about censorship nor should it be. Open dialogue can help and in some cases be hurtful. Just like in society.

The dude is scary though. I’m the Muslim here and I’d bet anything if people had to bet on who’s most likely to go on a violent rampage it’d be him by a mile. I hope he gets help. 

My wife is Muslim. 

17 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Utterly disgusting.

Have any of you been outside of the US/Canada? So sickening how sheltered some of you are. And, these people vote.

It's called a discussion.

Edited by Paulus

Don’t want to go back and find the post about America being a salad bowl instead of a melting pot, but I’d still like to reply. I can’t disagree more. As a first generation American, as are all my cousins, we have assimilated into American culture rapidly and my kid’s even more so. Assimilation is an unstoppable force. I can’t speak for everyone so maybe I’m wrong but in my experience I don’t see it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah, I have no idea what he was reading. Nearly everyone in this thread said that this is not the answer, and how terrible for those people and the shooters are horrible people.

The dude and bilz stated they had seen things in wartime that civilians cannot understand (and I am certain they have) and it leads people who have fought in wars (or military actions) to think differently. 

No one here condones this massacre. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

3 minutes ago, meazza said:

My wife is Muslim. 

When did you get married and how did that happen? Lol 

I’m happy for you? Lol.

Btw. That’s not a poke at your marriage just in marriage in general lol